Can't you just crate a version without facepacks first? And then make a version with facepacks?

Hey, that's a good idea... I mean, you just finish up with your list so you can upload the database. And then you upload a facepack file later when you have finished them

anyone suggested Robert Prosinecki yet? I'd like to see him at pompey but he could be at any number of clubs!

I'm considering Prosinecki as a replacement for Crespo (Who is obviously still playing). I'm also considering Didi, Conti, Suarez, Hidegkuti, Hamrin, Julinho, Lato & Netzer.

Any preference from the above list? Is there anyone else worth considering?

I think it would be great to see Giampiero Boniperti playing alongside his grandson Filipo at Juve lol

Really amazing save, pure reflex.

I have remembered another important player you should include:

Mathias Sindelar

Austria Wien player and from the 30s Austria national team, know as Wunderteam.
Voted the best austrian footballer and austrian sportsman of the century.
Died young in a very obscure event

Turek was a great 'keeper but I already have almost 40 'keepers in the list. That save was amazing though.

Sindelar was supposedly a phenominal player. I'd like to squeeze him in but I'm not sure who I can take out at this stage. I'll try my best.

Sindelar was a amazing player, but the importance he has rellies not only in his technical skills.

He and his manager, Hugo Meisl (another insteresting add for a manager), developed a new role for him: The withdrawn forward.

This role made him a nighmare for opposing defenders, specially british ones, and put him in the history of the evolution of the game.

He could have Drops deep to get the ball as a preferred move, and instead of 'likes important matches' he could have 'likes matches against british clubs' (I know is impossible, just joking).

Oh, manager: Gusztáv Sebes, he makes an amazing Hungary in 50's called the mighty magyars

tegen de tijd dat deze af is komt de nieuwe manager er aan denk ik,duurt oneindig lang

Are you done yet? What is your progress? When will you be done? I'm waiting for the database because I want to add new competitions to my database such as youth champions league in which only u-18 teams of every major league compete in it. But I would also like the legends in the database.And finally can I start creating my own database and add yours later so only the squads will be updated because I am going to start from scratch in my database?

Last edited:
I've got about 40 left to do (check the OP and you will see which ones in the spoiler part). I've not had any time and won't have a lot of time this week or next, but I'll try and do as much as I can