Jan Koller - Borussia Dortmund
John Robertson - Hearts
Frane Matosic - Hajduk Split
Dwight Yorke - Aston Villa
Nene - Benfica
Antonio Simoes - Benfica
Fernando Chalana - Benfica
Mauro Tassotti - AC Milan

This only leaves space for 6 more, either from the list of maybes or any other suggestions

Last edited:
There are some Dutch legends you're missing mate.

Heinz Stuy; Wim Suurbier, Barry Hulshoff, Horst Blankenburg, Ruud Krol; Johan Neeskens, Arie Hann, Gerrie Mühren; Sjaak Swart, Piet Keizer.

These players made up the glorious Ajax side of hte early 70s that won 3 consecutive European Cups, which Cruijff led.

There are some Dutch legends you're missing mate.

Heinz Stuy; Wim Suurbier, Barry Hulshoff, Horst Blankenburg, Ruud Krol; Johan Neeskens, Arie Hann, Gerrie Mühren; Sjaak Swart, Piet Keizer.

These players made up the glorious Ajax side of hte early 70s that won 3 consecutive European Cups, which Cruijff led.

Suurbier, Krol & Neeskens are in already. Arie Haan and Piet Keizer are two that are on my list of potentials. I personally don't even know the others, so what does everyone else think about them?

Angelo Peruzzi or Christian Vieri maybe?

oh,,and gianluca pagliuca

@ fantasma - Preud'Homme is already in, at Mechelen. Obviously all ot the videos show that they were great players, but I'm not sure that they all deserve a place. Your views will always be distorted by the fact that you support Benfica. If others agree that they should be included then I'd be more inclined to add them.

@Siryu9 - good suggestions. Vieri will go in, but I can only really take one of the 'keepers given the lack of space. Any preference as to which one guys?

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

No Boban? :(

I haven't yet decided. There will be some great players that don't make the cut, mainly because I wanted to put a lot of players based in England into the database

I'd increase Shearer's long shots and technique by a notch or two, for his many goals from outside the box, and required technical ability for volleys, diving headers, various types of finishes etc. I'd also increase his influence a lot. I'd take down his tackling though, or just make sure his dirtiness is high.

I'd increase Shearer's long shots and technique by a notch or two, for his many goals from outside the box, and required technical ability for volleys, diving headers, various types of finishes etc. I'd also increase his influence a lot. I'd take down his tackling though, or just make sure his dirtiness is high.

I agree with the influence, but I think his technique and especially long shots are fair. At 15, his long shots are the same as Ronaldinho, Tevez, Schweinsteiger & Nani, and one behind players like De Rossi, Van Persie and Riise.

Also, given his age, his stats still should improve. This is what he is like on the 5 season test that I have done, with his stats already dropping slightly as he is 32:

View attachment 148805

Rivelino - inventor of the 'flip flap' and World Cup winner..

Pauleta - Portugal's all time top goal scorer ahead of Eusebio

Rivelino - inventor of the 'flip flap' and World Cup winner..

Pauleta - Portugal's all time top goal scorer ahead of Eusebio

Rivelino is already in at Corinthians. Pauleta is a good shout

Glad to see a couple of Wigan players on that list! Awesome, will definately be downloading! Wouldn't mind a peep at old Zinedine please =P

Last edited:
Yeah PSG, he's in too. Only a couple of spaces left. Should Boban be in? And Pagliuca or Peruzzi?

You should make Ronaldo one of his favoured personel. Those two are close.