Edgar Davids, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer?
Also, Romário has never played for Corinthians, and I do mean NEVER.

I think I will remove De Zeeuw for Bican as there are already a lot of centre backs in.

can u change their international caps etc so its more realistic..

What do you mean? I have set them all as retired from international football. Should I change this and reduce all of their caps?
Also, as they are the age that they joined their club (ie Bergkamp is 26 and has just joined Arsenal) it will be very difficult to sign any of them in the first season. Should I change this and maybe make it so they have been at their club for 1 year or something?

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

Edgar Davids, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer?
Also, Romário has never played for Corinthians, and I do mean NEVER.

Excellent spot, he is actually at Vasco - my bad (A)

Last edited:
I had that idea last night and was thinking of doing it myself!!
but i didnt know if someone had already done it or was in the process of doing it!!ha :)
it looks good though!! will download when it comes out!!

Hmmm anyway when are you going to finish this? i can't wait..

Hmmm anyway when are you going to finish this? i can't wait..

I'm not setting myself a deadline as I can only disappoint. The editing won't take that long, but the facepacks take quite a long time to make

Great idea, you are a man after my own heart

I did this sort of thing in Pro Evo 6 - players who where in the game but past their best, I copied and returned to their former glory.

****, just realised that I've missed Teddy Sheringham. I'm going to have to drop someone else...

sorry if you already have these:

pierre van hooijdonk,
brian roy,
chris sutton,
darren eadie,
laurwie sanchez,
david batty,
robert lee,
nigel martin,
paul ince,
paul parker,
steve mcmanaman,
aldair,
cafu,
romario,
dunga,
leonardo,
juniho(middlesboro),
jim leighton,
colin hendry,
paul lambert,
john collins,
henning berg,
tore andre flo,
ole gunnar solsjkear,
angelo di livio,
demetrio albertini,
anton polster,
marc vivien foe(r.i.p),
patrick mboma,
laurent blanc,
youri djorkaeff,
ibrahim ba,
mark fish,
lucas radebe,
migual angle nadal,
luis enrique,
kiko,
trifon ivanov,
yordan lechkov,
jose luis chilavart,
daneil amokachi,
taribo west,
sunday oliseh,
finidi george,
jaap stam,
micheal reiziger,
phillip cocu,
wim jonk,
luc nilis,
filip de wilde,
andreas moller,
mattaus sammer,
mario basler,
sinisa mihajlovic,
predrag mijatovic,
alexi lalas,
cobi jones(still might be going??)
dan petrescu,
gheorghe popescu,
viorel moldervan,
carlos valderrama,
ariel ortega,
roberto nestor sensini,
slaven bilic,
robert jarni,
robert prosinecki,
davor suker,
hidetoshi nakata........

apart from the obvious ones......these are the sort of players I remember when I was a kid.

would you mind posting a screenshot of juninho and ravenelli? sorry if you already have, i haven't read every page of comments.

I miss the following left midfielder:
Sandor Kocsis

The inclusion of Teofilo Cubillas and Arthur Friedenreich are really deserved

Kocsis was on my original list and I somehow mussed him. I'm not sure who to remove though, I only want to do 300 and I want a good range of clubs and positions. I'll try to put him in.

I'm not osting anymore screenshots at the moment for those that keep asking. Sorry.

I've tried to represent each club currently in the premiership, otherwise I'd have liked to include players such as Ortega, Mijhatovic, Cocu, Leonardo, Nilis etc but quite a number of your list (potta) are in

Kocsis was on my original list and I somehow mussed him. I'm not sure who to remove though, I only want to do 300 and I want a good range of clubs and positions. I'll try to put him in.

I'm not osting anymore screenshots at the moment for those that keep asking. Sorry.

I've tried to represent each club currently in the premiership, otherwise I'd have liked to include players such as Ortega, Mijhatovic, Cocu, Leonardo, Nilis etc but quite a number of your list (potta) are in

no worries mate....just giving out a few ideas for you!

I know you are english, but you probably know thats if theres a nation over represented is england,

So i think your search for who to remove should start there.

(I know is your database, just trying to help!)

Other than that I think that Higuita, Valderrama and Jorge Campos are hardly legend material.

Theres also another player i think should be included: Roberto Dinamite

Vasco legend and actual chairman.

ps.: I cannot wait to see the attributes from some really vintage players like: Peyroteo, Arthur Friedenreich..
will you make then slower as they probably where and bump their tech and mental, or you will try to make then relative of their time?

Last edited:
I know you are english, but you probably know thats if theres a nation over represented is england,

So i think your search for who to remove should start there.

(I know is your database, just trying to help!)

Other than that I think that Higuita, Valderrama and Jorge Campos are hardly legend material.

Theres also another player i think should be included: Roberto Dinamite

Vasco legend and actual chairman.

ps.: I cannot wait to see the attributes from some really vintage players like: Peyroteo, Arthur Friedenreich..
will you make then slower as they probably where and bump their tech and mental, or you will try to make then relative of their time?

I know there are a lot of English based players that are by no means among the top 300 players ever, but they are huge legends for their respective clubs and it was my original intention to represent every premiership club. I have removed Gary Mabbutt and replaced him with Teddy Sheringham.

I will look into Roberto Dinamite, but I have already done Valderrama, Higuita and Campos so they wont be taken out. I wont be making the older players really slow in comparison to the more recent legends, their stats will all be comparable to one another reguardless of era.

When will you finish this ?

It will be finished when it is finished, please don't keep asking this guys:mad:

Do you mind if I ask the eccentricity of both higuita and campos? 27?

dont know if youre adding more in but Stan Bowles is probably the best Q.P.R player ever and youve put rodney in but its your choice