Yeah, they basically love each other. There are tons of videos on youtube of them together, talking about how great the other one is ... Zidane has said on numerous occasions that Ronaldo is the greatest player he's ever played with, and Ronaldo has said likewise for Zidane.

Look excellent FBP, can't wait until it's released. Will all players start as free agents then?

Look excellent FBP, can't wait until it's released. Will all players start as free agents then?

No, they will be contracted to the clubs mentioned in the OP. I ran a trial with them as free agents and loads of them retired because they weren't offered a contract!

I would move Zidane to Real Madrid since it's his fav club and he's working at Real Madrid

I would move Zidane to Real Madrid since it's his fav club and he's working at Real Madrid

He was at both clubs for the same amount of time, but I opted for Juventus as Real Madrid have more legends, and more money in the game should they (you) wish to buy him.

Here are the added players to round us off to 300. I will make changes if someone proposes a 'bigger' legend that I have missed

IN
Jim Baxter - Rangers
Graeme Souness - Liverpool
Telmo Zarra - Atletic Bilbao
Jimmy McGrory - Celtic
Florian Albert - Ferencvaros
Eduard Streltsov - Torpedo Moscow
Andrei Kanchelskis - Manchester United
Rudi Voller - Werder Bremen or Roma?
Bernard Vukas - Hajduk Split
Rinat Dasayev - Spartak Moscow
Germano - Benfica
Jose Aguas - Benfica
Jack Charlton - Leeds United
Christian Vieri - Inter Milan
Pauleta - Paris Saint Germain
Zvonomir Boban - AC Milan
Arie Haan - Anderlecht
Piet Keizer - Ajax
Angelo Peruzzi - Inter Milan
Gaizka Medieta - Valencia
John Robertson - Hearts

He was at both clubs for the same amount of time, but I opted for Juventus as Real Madrid have more legends, and more money in the game should they (you) wish to buy him.

Here are the added players to round us off to 300. I will make changes if someone proposes a 'bigger' legend that I have missed

IN
Jim Baxter - Rangers
Graeme Souness - Liverpool
Telmo Zarra - Atletic Bilbao
Jimmy McGrory - Celtic
Florian Albert - Ferencvaros
Eduard Streltsov - Torpedo Moscow
Andrei Kanchelskis - Manchester United
Rudi Voller - Werder Bremen or Roma?
Bernard Vukas - Hajduk Split
Rinat Dasayev - Spartak Moscow
Germano - Benfica
Jose Aguas - Benfica
Jack Charlton - Leeds United
Christian Vieri - Inter Milan
Pauleta - Paris Saint Germain
Zvonomir Boban - AC Milan
Arie Haan - Anderlecht
Piet Keizer - Ajax
Angelo Peruzzi - Inter Milan
Gaizka Medieta - Valencia
John Robertson - Hearts

Sorry to be a grammar **** but it's
Zvonimir Boban
and Gaizka Mendieta. :(

sorry once more, by the way, congrats for having the will to make such a database once more :)

mate, could u please post ss of Germano and Aguas, if u don´t mind

Can't believe you put Robbo in!! Delighted, I'm sure Kris will be too :)

Roberto Perfumo? he never played in Europe but he was one of the best Argentine centre backs

good work, i can't wait until i can download it :D

EDIT: Batistuta? Bochini? some other Argentine legends

Last edited:
yes, my mistake, i searched him with control+f but i forgot to open the spoiler lol :p

I think Josef Bican needs to be in, but any suggestions on who to drop? (Preferebly someone that I haven't done yet)

Kanchelskis, De Zeeuw?