dont know if youre adding more in but Stan Bowles is probably the best Q.P.R player ever and youve put rodney in but its your choice

Maybe I should drop Les Ferdinand. Bowles and Marsh probably both deserve to go in

is henrik larsson in

---------- Post added at 05:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 AM ----------

if he is can you post a screen shot

A young Harry Kewell back to Leeds? What if he didn't have all those injury problems ect? He probably would have become a truly world class player if not for the injuries...
Perhaps Viduka as well? He is probably Australia's greatest ever striker.

Last edited:
A young Harry Kewell back to Leeds? What if he didn't have all those injury problems ect? He probably would have become a truly world class player if not for the injuries...

Viduks and Kewell for sure! Also perhaps Johnny Warren? Maybe even Bosnich?

Kewell is still playing but Viduka may deserve to go in. I'll look into it

Well Rivaldo does play but he's 38 and he is slow as **** you could at least change him to like 24 and improve his CA/PA and speed.

If there is any chance you can get Ron Yeats in FBP, it'd be much appreciated. If not, don't worry about it. :)

please hurry up i cant wait to download it mate good work

Don't rush him. He put this thread here to gain thoughts and ask for ideas of what legends could go in, not to be asked when it'll be finished/how long it'll be..

If there is any chance you can get Ron Yeats in FBP, it'd be much appreciated. If not, don't worry about it. :)

I've looked into him and he is obviously a club legend, but I he is only 29th in the list of players who shook the kop. I think there are enough Liverpool players although I'd like to do them all, I just can't as it will take me too long. I should really drop some United players too, but as a fan I have found it impossible to decide who to drop :S

I've looked into him and he is obviously a club legend, but I he is only 29th in the list of players who shook the kop. I think there are enough Liverpool players although I'd like to do them all, I just can't as it will take me too long. I should really drop some United players too, but as a fan I have found it impossible to decide who to drop :S

Kanchelskis? Yeats was Shankly's first great signing along with Ian St John and was a beast of a defender, top fella aswell ;)