Are you aware that Oliver Kahn is down as Jens Mustermann?

Remove the files that make the German national team fake etc.
Oliver Kahn owns rights to his name and those files change his name to 'Jens Mustermann'.

Umm, Garrincha starts out at Arsenal? oO)

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

Gordon Banks starts out at Liverpool...

Oh, there are some problems playing on patch 11.3 most likely. I created and ran my test on 11.2 and everything is fine

It's been more than 4 months since I'v been waiting for this...Is it ever gonna be uploaded?

Saving the file compressed (.dbc) would be beneficial to downloaders due to reduced download time.
The reason why it won't work on the 11.3 patch is because it was started on the 11.2 patch, which has differing unique IDs causing
disrepancies in the database.

Saving the file compressed (.dbc) would be beneficial to downloaders due to reduced download time.
The reason why it won't work on the 11.3 patch is because it was started on the 11.2 patch, which has differing unique IDs causing
disrepancies in the database.

How do you save it as a (.dbc) ?

I had a feeling the new patch would throw up these issues. In any future databases I make, I will be sure to re-create every player rather than using existing people