The absolute collapse of my Southampton Team

biggest game of the season weve got derby who are 19th il probably get sacked if i dont win so wish me luck!

Lads ive drawn a game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

switch to counter/balanced 3-2-2-1-2 and pushed the ball threw the middle

ive drawn a gameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Thats good :) Like some one else said upload a picture of your tactics and if you want I can sit around in my testing game and fiddle with the formations and team etc and see if I can get a formation that could help you out, but you would need to change a few things with it and get it working for you as what works for me might not work for you

happy you got a draw though mate :D

****, sounds just like me. Managed an under-performing team that just keeps losing. Eventually got sacked. I feel u bro

I suggest this, do a tester save and play about with a tactic to get it as perfection as you can and happy with then once that done start again and what how it can/can not work for your team

Good luck dude

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WORLD CLAS PERFORMANCE!!!

WAS LIKE WATCHING JUVENTUS LAST SEASON!!!!!!

LINK UP PLAY BETWEEN BOJAN AND OSVALDO WAS TOP DRAW AND GOT THIS WORLDIE RESULT

View attachment 463010

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WORLD CLAS PERFORMANCE!!!

WAS LIKE WATCHING JUVENTUS LAST SEASON!!!!!!

LINK UP PLAY BETWEEN BOJAN AND OSVALDO WAS TOP DRAW AND GOT THIS WORLDIE RESULT

View attachment 399849

That actually made me nearly spit on my drink when I saw it was vs derby..lol. I'd say try changing your tactic/s to be less attacking, like try going deep 4-4-2 or deep 4-2-3-1 for a while and seeing how you can close teams off, then try get them on the counter etc if you aren't dominating games.

That actually made me nearly spit on my drink when I saw it was vs derby..lol. I'd say try changing your tactic/s to be less attacking, like try going deep 4-4-2 or deep 4-2-3-1 for a while and seeing how you can close teams off, then try get them on the counter etc if you aren't dominating games.

HAHA IM ECSTATIC!

View attachment 462999

View attachment 462998 This is my saints squad at around the same time as you, I've done quite well with a 442 (It's Arrigo Sacchi's on this forum, but I've tweaked the team and player instructions a bit). Came 4th first season, and lying in 2nd behind Spurs atm

View attachment 399873 This is my saints squad at around the same time as you, I've done quite well with a 442 (It's Arrigo Sacchi's on this forum, but I've tweaked the team and player instructions a bit). Came 4th first season, and lying in 2nd behind Spurs atm

i used that tactic with torino last year...was wonderfull did you sell either schneidelin or ramirez? i earnt a stack off the former

i used that tactic with torino last year...was wonderfull did you sell either schneidelin or ramirez? i earnt a stack off the former

Sold Ramirez for 10million which allowed me to make my first season transfers. Then scraping champions league helped me get better players for the 2nd season

just drew 2-2 with palace away got city next Ramirez was quality in the last game

well lads it was a good run

View attachment 462988

il keeo that save i saved the game beofre i got sacked should i reload he save or should i find a new club and keep the story (if thats what this is)going?

You can't win. It's all rigged. Give up! Never have ambition.

Usually when I wave a welding tool menacingly in front of my PC I start scoring goals.

You can't win. It's all rigged. Give up! Never have ambition.

Usually when I wave a welding tool menacingly in front of my PC I start scoring goals.

i do heavy breathing....usually after ive flipped the matress

Shame you got sacked from the Saint's but its good that you got a second chance with Cardiff. I would suggest in fixing a on tactic before adding a couple more behind you. Use the time in friendlies to perfect it and you will do fine for the season.. But I would suggest a more defensive one especially with the likes of United, City, Spurs and Chelsea in the same league :D Good luck with the next season

Shame you got sacked from the Saint's but its good that you got a second chance with Cardiff. I would suggest in fixing a on tactic before adding a couple more behind you. Use the time in friendlies to perfect it and you will do fine for the season.. But I would suggest a more defensive one especially with the likes of United, City, Spurs and Chelsea in the same league :D Good luck with the next season

do you defensive tactic or counter attacking?