The absolute collapse of my Southampton Team

its happening again! this time at cardiff!

start as the season is ******* horrible

FML

You are a bottom side in the BPL so you need to have a very defensive tactic.. I recommend a Rigid Counter 4-2(DM)-2(wingers)-2(strikers) I haven't lost with that tactic yet and i use it for away days with my Aberdeen side! The instructions are changed to adapt around what team i am playing and the player instructions depend on how you want your players to play obviously... You should aim to go one up and employ time wasting tctics and shut up shop until your team grows in confidence so you can afford them more freedom to play

I went on a 6 game winless streak right after the winter break with 3 consecutive ties and 3 losses against
Southampton 1-1 Arsenal
Everton 1-1 Arsenal
Westbrom 2-2 Arsenal(Shane Long scored twice in the dying minutes)
Everton 2-1 Arsenal
Man City 3-2 Arsenal
Real Madrid 2-0 Arsenal

I honestly felt I was going to end up in the same situation as the OP as I had been doing very well in the league(Now I'm fighting for 1st with Chelsea and Man Utd, all of us about 2 points apart) and was dumped out of the FA Cup(Had a hoodoo and never won it in '13 either).

I went on a 6 game winless streak right after the winter break with 3 consecutive ties and 3 losses against
Southampton 1-1 Arsenal
Everton 1-1 Arsenal
Westbrom 2-2 Arsenal(Shane Long scored twice in the dying minutes)
Everton 2-1 Arsenal
Man City 3-2 Arsenal
Real Madrid 2-0 Arsenal

I honestly felt I was going to end up in the same situation as the OP as I had been doing very well in the league(Now I'm fighting for 1st with Chelsea and Man Utd, all of us about 2 points apart) and was dumped out of the FA Cup(Had a hoodoo and never won it in '13 either).

It seems to happening to lot of poster that around november morale drop. same happened with my Roma team but i was prepared this time and i'm still 10 points clear 10 games to go

Southampton also causing me problems despite worldy signings, i could sit and tinker with my tactics all i want, but when i concede the most goals in the premier league in the same season that danny graham gets top goalscorer, i know that Southamptons future doesn't lie in my hands, but in the hands of a coding boffin back at SI HQ