What a top class squad that looks! Also great to see you join the mighty BVB, as much as I like Wolfsburg, I love Dortmund more! <3

Thanks mate, good to have you back too. Yeah it was the squad that tempted me. :D

View attachment 184531
View attachment 184530
View attachment 184529
It was no less than what we deserved. I know Pep isn't happy, but my lads kept going until the final whistle and I think a draw is a fair result. We dominated possession throughout, but failed to test Manuel Neuer in their goal too much. We keep the unbeaten run going and my attention now turns to our next game at home to Hannover.

View attachment 184445
View attachment 184444
View attachment 184443
A fantastic way to begin our Champions League campaign. It's always nice when you dominate a game and score a lot of goals to go with it and that's exactly what we did tonight. Pierre Emerick Aubameyang showed just why he is so highly rated, with a superb hat-trick. He will be key to any success we want to have this season, both in Europe and domestically.

View attachment 184220
View attachment 184218
View attachment 184217
Hmm where to start. We looked good value for a our lead, going two nil up inside the opening twenty minutes. We then switched off just before half time and conceded a sloppy goal, which then makes the half time team talk all the more important. But we didn't seem to take the information on board and before we knew it, we were level. I felt we should've had a penalty just after their equaliser, but the ref decided to wave our appeals away. It looked like we'd hold on for a point, but we suffered a lapse of concentration in injury time and conceded again. It looked offside from where I was and a few of the lads agreed, but the linesman kept his flag down.

View attachment 184195
View attachment 184194
View attachment 184193
​What a pleasure watching this performance. We were simply unstoppable, with the two goals conceded the only downside. I gave young Julian Brandt a start today and he repaid the faith put in him by scoring a brace. But the star was Aubameyang again, as he bagged his second hat-trick since I joined to give us an emphatic win.

View attachment 184187
View attachment 184186
View attachment 184185
​Not the result we wanted, but I was very happy with large parts of our performance. We knew Chelsea would be a threat going forward and they showed that by taking a two goal lead. Shinji pulled a goal back for us and very nearly equalised just into the second half, but he mis-hit his shot when through on goal. They then went further in front after we failed to clear a throw in, but we responded and pulled a goal back in the closing stages. Then I thought we'd equalised, by Mats Hummels saw his header come back off the bar and from that chance, the referee called time on the game.

View attachment 184177
View attachment 184176
View attachment 184175
I'm very fortunate that I have a squad, that has the quality to bounce back from a defeat. And the lads did that brilliantly this afternoon. We went ahead through Aubameyang, but conceded straight from the re-start, as Augsburg drew level. Aubameyang then scored his second, as we retook the lead shortly before half time. We had to be patient, while we looked to add to our lead and it came in the closing stages, with Marco Reus getting on the scoresheet.

INJURY NEWS:

View attachment 184172
TABLE:

View attachment 184171
My first month in charge and it's gone much better than expected. We are top of the table, a point ahead of Bayern, who will undoubtedly be our biggest threat. It's a shame to see Wolfsburg struggling near the foot of the table and I hope they can turn their season around.

Teddy is killing it! Hitting the ground nicely at Dortmund. Here's hoping you can end that Bayern dominance.

Teddy is killing it! Hitting the ground nicely at Dortmund. Here's hoping you can end that Bayern dominance.

Thanks mate. I can't quite believe how well I've done. Looks like I've created a formation that can work at all levels. Definitely looking to end Bayerns dominance.

Last edited:
View attachment 183466
View attachment 183465
View attachment 183464
A draw was no less than we deserved today. We dominated possession for large periods of the game today and created numerous chances, but couldn't find the break through until late in the game. The lads need to start converting the chances we are creating or we'll be left to rue points that we've dropped come the end of the season.

Last edited:
View attachment 183457
View attachment 183456
View attachment 183455
We had to work hard for the three points today. Again, we are having lots of the ball and creating many attacking chances and that's pleasing to see. I'm confident with a bit more work on the training pitch, we will begin to be more prolific in front of goal and win games by bigger margins.

TABLE:

View attachment 183454
We are just a point behind big rivals Bayern and with lots of football to play, I'm sure they'll be a lot of twists and turns to come. I'm sad to see my old club Wolfsburg struggling in seventeenth place in the table and I hope they can turn it around.

Loving this story pal, looking forward to your return to Wolfsburg!

How are Stevenage and Rangers doing without you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loving this story pal, looking forward to your return to Wolfsburg!

How are Stevenage and Rangers doing without you?

Thanks mate. Stevenage are mid-table in League One and Rangers are 4th in Scottish Prem. Have got Wolfsburg soon, so hopefully a happy return for me with Dortmund. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk