July/August 2014

Leverkusen 4-1 Dortmund (German Super Cup)
(Lewandowski)
(*de Jong sent off)
This fixture was as early as 26th July, just my second day at the club. We gave a good account of ourselves considering how little time we had to prepare against last season's double winners. The score line was a little harsh on us and opened up my eyes to where we may need to improve the team - Goalkeeper.
View attachment 271465

Dortmund 2-1 Stuttgart
(Fletcher, Bender)
A full two weeks had passed before the Bundesliga kicked off against Stuttgart. We had by far the better chances to win the game but it didn't look like we would get the result, Bender's winner was virtually the last kick of the game. We gave debuts to Montillo, Jorda, Fletcher and Vorsah.
View attachment 271466

Lok Leipzig 0-3 Dortmund (German Cup 1st Rnd)
(Son 2, Lewandowski)
An easy expected win over a poor side. Son impressed on his debut with a brace. Other debutants were
Zieler, Rodriguez, Giroud, Mikel, Malavolta and Woodward.
View attachment 271470

HSV 0-5 Dortmund
(Giroud 3, Santander, Fletcher)
We were expecting a much tighter game than this, a very pleasing performance, very pleasing result and three new signings on the scoresheet also very pleasing. Santander made a scoring debut.
View attachment 271471

Dortmund 4-1 Mainz
(Fletcher 3, Woodard)
I had high hopes for Fletcher when i signed him, Wolves were in the premier league all three seasons in the save so far and he scored 22, 26, 16 league goals in those seasons. He has started fantastically for us with 5 goals in 3 league games so far.
View attachment 271473

A busy start to life a Dortmund with a lot of hurried transfer activity in and out. Many new faces have come in and a few of them have impressed me. Three wins in a row sees us top of the league at this early stage, level with likely title contenders Bayern and Leverkusen.
View attachment 271475

Player of the Month:
Steven Fletcher

Fletcher has looked impressive following his arrival from Wolves, scoring 5 in 4 so far.
View attachment 271476

September 2014

Werder Bremen 1-6 Dortmund
(Fletcher 3, Kagawa, Son, Woodward(p))
Fletcher scores his second hattrick in a row in a game that could've gone either way, superior finishing made the result more comfortable then the match itself.
View attachment 271478

Dortmund 1-1 Hertha BSC
(Giroud)
After the previous three games yielding goals galore this was a disappointing draw, we had the better of the match and were unfortunate not to get all three points.
View attachment 271479

Dortmund 2-2 Lyon (Champions Cup Grp E)
(Giroud 2)
Given a tough group in the Champions League with Lyon, Napoli and Galatasaray. We started brightly and were 2-0 up early on but it was a tightly matched game and Lyon deserved their draw even if i'm disappointed to throw away such a lead.
View attachment 271480

Hoffenheim 0-3 Dortmund
(Woodward 2, Fletcher)
Back on winning ways thanks to an unlikely hero, two towering headers from teenager Woodward set us on our way.
View attachment 271481

Dortmund 4-0 Wolfsburg

(Woodward 2, Gotze, Santander)
Another comfortable win heavily influenced by Woodard, grabbing goals again from DMC.
View attachment 271482

Galatasaray 2-0 Dortmund (Champions Cup Grp E)
(None)
We gave a good account of ourselves but just couldn't score. Frustrating.
View attachment 271483

We remain unbeaten in the league after seven games, level with Bayern at the top. Europe isn't going so well, 1 point from two games with a Napoli double header to come.
View attachment 271484

Player of the Month:
Joe Woodward

From the way he's started for us it looks like United have a very very good player on their hands.
View attachment 271485

October 2014

Nurnburg 0-2 Dortmund
(Gotze, Santander)
A very tight game, our superior finishing eventually told.
View attachment 272506

Dortmund 0-1 Schalke
(None)
This was a top of the table clash with both teams going into the game unbeaten in the league. We had by far the better of the game but just couldn't convert our pressure into goals.
View attachment 272507

Napoli 3-2 Dortmund (Champions Cup Grp E)
(Lewandowski, Giroud)
We probably deserved a draw from this game but it wasn't to be. Our European form is very worrying.
View attachment 272509

St.Pauli 0-4 Dortmund
(Woodward (p), Lawandowski 2, Malavolta (p))
A 4th minute penalty set us on our way, St Pauli even being good enough to give us another penalty before half time.
View attachment 272512

Wehen 0-5 Dortmund (German Cup 2nd Rnd)
(Gunesch og, Givaldo, Senior 3)
In this cup game we gave a debut to young on loan Liverpool striker Alan Senior and he sensationally scored a hattrick. Safely through to the third round of the cup.
View attachment 272513

Dortmund 3-0 Gladbach
(Giroud 2, Kjaer)
We ended the month with a comfortable Borussia derby win.
View attachment 272514

Our domestic form remains strong despite losing to Schalke. Four clear at the top but we have played a game more than most teams. We have a real fight on our hands to get out of our champions league group with 1 point from 3 games.
View attachment 272515

Player of the Month:
Alan Senior

With no real stand-out performers over the course of the month it was Senior's debut that made the headlines.
View attachment 272516

November 2014

Dortmund 2-1 Napoli (Champions Cup Grp E)
(Fletcher, Lewandowski)
Given our champions league form so far we could have collapsed after going 1-0 down so early in this game. We rose to the challenge and got the win we needed to stay in the competition.
View attachment 272517

Cottbus 0-2 Dortmund
(Giroud, Gotze)
An efficient victory over the bottom club in the league.
View attachment 272518

Dortmund 0-0 Bayern
(None)
We took on the mighty Bayern Munich and completely played them off the park. Our performance deserved a 4/5-0 scoreline to go with it. Disappointed not to get the points here. Malavolta's injury is a big one, torn calf, out for 4 months.
View attachment 272519

Lyon 0-1 Dortmund (Champions Cup Grp E)
(Giroud)
A tense affair that could have gone either way. Amazingly we kept a clean sheet in Europe and came away with a vital win. We still need to win our last game to qualify as this group is set for a dramatic finale.
View attachment 272520View attachment 272521

Kaiserslautern 0-2 Dortmund
(Kagawa, Giroud)
We had the most possession, they had the most chances so we can count ourselves slightly fortunate to come away with this result.
View attachment 272522

A good month winning all but the Bayern game. A top four group of title challengers is emerging. Still hanging on in Europe.
View attachment 272524

Player of the Month:
Olivier Giroud

He scored three goals this month, including the vital goal against Lyon.
View attachment 272525

December 2014

Dortmund 3-0 Leverkusen
(Son, Giroud, Montillo)
A sensational second half saw us add the goals to the performance. We hammered the champions.
View attachment 272534

Dortmund 1-3 Galatasaray(Champions Cup Grp E)
(Son)
(*Giroud sent off)
2-0 down and a man down at half time we were always going to struggle. We gave it everything in the second half and had by far the most chances but couldn't convert. We finished third in the group so we drop into the Euro Cup.
View attachment 272546

Hannover 1-0 Dortmund
(none)
Such a poor performance. I wanted a response to crashing out of the champions league but we didn't get it.
View attachment 272550

Dortmund 5-2 Duisburg
(Woodward (p), Giroud 3, Son)
A dominant second half performance killed off plucky Duisburg.
View attachment 272559

Schalke 3-1 Dortmund(German Cup 3rd Rnd)
(Gotze)
We crashed out of the cup to a ruthless Schalke.
View attachment 272552

An awful month losing three out of five games. Fortunately only one game in the league so we remain top thanks to the splendid win over Leverkusen.
View attachment 272554

Player of the Month:
Son Heung-Min

The Korean forward had a consistent month scoring in three games this month.
View attachment 272563

January 2015 - Transfers

January Transfers:

Dan Bucur
Sheriff made into the champions league group stage and when Real Madrid beat them 7-0 it caught my eye, had a look at their squad and i found this guy alone amongst fake players.
View attachment 272588

Sander Menzo
This young Dutch defender was recommended to me by one of my scouts.
View attachment 272589

Nuno Pires
Another scout recommendation. Portuguese youngsters have done well for me before at Xerez.
View attachment 272593

Jesus
This extremely talented youngster was getting impatient at Real and they offered him out for 5.25m. Undoubtedly a bargain that Real may regret. Putting him in straight in the first team.
View attachment 272603

Keisuke Honda
Unhappy and transfer listed at Xerez i decided to re-sign Honda, he did ok for me at Xerez.
View attachment 272608

Pete Baptista
A deadline day deal for one of England's brightest prospects. Will look to learn from Fagner.
View attachment 272610

Transfers out:
View attachment 272611
Only three out in January. The big surprise being Rodriguez, City enquired, i said 40m and they said ok. I didn't want to sell but i cant turn down big money like that and we have Schmelzer, Piszczek, Jesus and Ducur who can play at left back.​

After seeing this tread whilst in I know what I'm doing when I finish work deffo giving this challenge ago

Just started with Zenit to get Z done and hopefully an easy title out the way and help with reputation

did you make it or did u download it if its your would like to try it
There are 2 tactics i've used. The first one is a variation of the 4-1-2-3 engine breaker from FM2010 which i used with Xerez. The one i'm using now with Dortmund is a 3-3-3-1 possesion tactic which is a tweaked version of Tactikzz possesion break.

There are 2 tactics i've used. The first one is a variation of the 4-1-2-3 engine breaker from FM2010 which i used with Xerez. The one i'm using now with Dortmund is a 3-3-3-1 possesion tactic which is a tweaked version of Tactikzz possesion break.
any chance you can send me your tweaked 3-3-3-1 would love to try it with man u

January/February 2015

Stuttgart 2-3 Dortmund
(Woodward 2, Molinaro og)
A very even first half was followed by a second half dominated by us but we lacked a cutting edge. Molinaro's og gave us the points we deserved.
View attachment 275343

Dortmund 1-0 HSV
(Santander)
Again we lacked quality in front of goal, we should've at least got a second to make it safe. Still, we got the result our play deserved, another three points.
View attachment 275344

Mainz 1-0 Dortmund
(None)
Our poor finishing was going to catch us out sooner or later and despite our superior possession the chances fell pretty evenly for both sides.
View attachment 275345

Dortmund 2-0 Werder Bremen
(Santander, Gotze)
Quickly back to winning ways against a poor Bremen side, we weren't at our best but did what was required.
View attachment 275350

Standard 0-2 Dortmund (Euro Cup 1st Rnd first leg)
(Fletcher, Mikel)
A good away win against an average side. If we get lucky we could go far in this competition.
View attachment 275351

Hertha 0-0 Dortmund
(None)
A frustratingly poor game all round, both sides had a rush of blood any time they got near the goal. 0-0 was the result the game deserved.
View attachment 275352

Dortmund ( 6 ) 4-0 ( 0 ) Standard (Euro Cup 1st Rnd second leg)
(Lejeune og, Gotze, Santander, Son)
We completely dominated the Belgian side, could easily have been more than four. Safely through to the next round.
View attachment 275353

A month (and a bit) of frustrating performances, struggling to convert chances into goals. Results on the whole have been good, despite dropping 5 points in the league we are still right up there in contention.
View attachment 275354

Player of the Month:
Federico Santander

He was our most consistent scorer, helping us to some vital wins.
View attachment 275355