The Anfield Saga

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 79K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh great. Legit or not, it seems Huang's gone for good. And if Harris is a lying rat as some are claiming, the only other visible option is the pizza-guy. Nice!! Administration, here we come. :S

I just love how we are able to go from "close to being sold to one of 6 bidders" to "administration or re-finance only" in a time span of less than 3 weeks. :'(

Lets hope we have 9 points to lose! You can see whats going to happen over the year already :D.

We will go into administration, lose 9 points by feburary march time we will be 10th maybe lower with no chance of Champions League fans will call for Roy to go, he will be sacked come april and we will finish the season 8th-10th. Then in the summer we can wave good bye to Torres, Reina maybe Gerrard and wont be able to replace them due to a lack of European football!

I know what i have said is a worst case scenario and it probaly wont end up like that and i really hope it dosnt end up like this but at the moment its not looking good.

Just my pessamistic nature, sorry.

Last edited:
Lets hope we have 9 points to lose! You can see whats going to happen over the year already :D.

We will go into administration, lose 9 points by feburary march time we will be 10th maybe lower with no chance of Champions League fans will call for Roy to go, he will be sacked come april and we will finish the season 8th-10th. Then in the summer we can wave good bye to Torres, Reina maybe Gerrard and wont be able to replace them due to a lack of European football!

I know what i have said is a worst case scenario and it probaly wont end up like that and i really hope it dosnt end up like this but at the moment its not looking good.

Just my pessamistic nature, sorry.
Well Torres has been quoted saying he's off in January, if we don 't have new owners by then.

So to sum up, we'll be in admin in 42 days, but the Americans could still re finance ******* us over more, and we're selling our best players for a lot less than they're worth, and for the first time in a while, we're having to sell players, with us having very little option if it's just slightly good offer. We could in all honesty go out of the Europe league tonight, with so many injuries, and we'd miss out on a lot of money through that. We're apparently only focused primarily on the PL and getting back into the top 4, and our rivals for that spanked us 3-0 when we had our main team out.

Good times ahead...

you can pretty much guarantee that as well, as long as there is someone willing to pay (man city)
And the worst part is that the money will go straight into the yanks' pockets. If we're not sold by January, blood will be spilled and heads will roll, and I mean literally ROLL. :@

The more i read, the more i feel sorry and realise how big this is for liverpool. Adminstration when you have a fan base that higher is criminal. ( I know we could be in this situation in 2-3 years, but can we not point score at this stage, and prey)

The more i read, the more i feel sorry and realise how big this is for liverpool. Adminstration when you have a fan base that higher is criminal. ( I know we could be in this situation in 2-3 years, but can we not point score at this stage, and prey)
its way beyond rivalry this. they are a footballing institution. genuinely saddening

Thanks, maybe you could all send e-mails asking Man Utd to kindly donate the money to pay off our debts? ;)

Seriously i would feel the same if it was any other club in this situation.

I never thought I'd see the day, Scott being civilised. You know it's bad now. Genuinely don't know what to think anymore. Oh well...

''Up the AFC Liverpool'' is what's gonna be shouted soon.

Been here with Palace. God, it was gut-wrenching. Even worse, we'd missed a deadline and no news had come out of the club. Luckily it had been done by then and we were saved, but it is torturous, and to see it happening to a true great of the English scene is awful.

Been here with Palace. God, it was gut-wrenching. Even worse, we'd missed a deadline and no news had come out of the club. Luckily it had been done by then and we were saved, but it is torturous, and to see it happening to a true great of the English scene is awful.
its bullshit whats happening, buts its been coming a long time, and the Game has ignored all the warning signs, and the the impending disasters with other clubs who went through administration, and now one of our greatest clubs stands on the brink

shameful

Everytime I see this thread bumped, I'm like "Oh" ":(".

Let's hope for a genuine buyer, minted or not. We need someone who is dedicated.

Hopefully the situations with Palace, Portsmouth and Liverpool will serve as an important reminder to all clubs and hopefully all clubs can learn by the mistakes made. The important thing to remember is Palace and Portsmouth have come through this recently and so can we!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back