The Anfield Saga

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 79K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive not been on much, but welldone to the Liverpool Board for what they have done for us.
Legends, It wouldn't harm Boston Red Sox owners to give them a little reward.

The Judge hasn't said they cant appeal, he said its pointless them appealing anyway.

Even the legal representatives for hicks said the correct choice was made today by the courts.

Great news for liverpool, lets hope we can look onto the future, Id like to see the new owners come out and tell Roy his job is safe, Its the last thing we need right now, Unsettling our manager.

Lets back our team and aim for a Europea spot, Maybe even a Europea League Final, Theres a very long way to go.

What an awesome day. Well done Broughton

And I got sent out my class for yelling "******* come on!" too loud. oops haha

I hope hes brought a pen with him. This is almost certinley a silly question but am i right in thinking that NESV will complete the takeover or now that Peter Lim has improved his bid do they need to go over his bid before they make a decision.

I hope hes brought a pen with him. This is almost certinley a silly question but am i right in thinking that NESV will complete the takeover or now that Peter Lim has improved his bid do they need to go over his bid before they make a decision.

Yes you are correct. Hope they pick NESV though :)

BREAKING NEWS: Texas State Court has granted a temporary restraining order blocking the sale of Liverpool FC;but will it have jurisdiction? 2 minutes ago via web Retweeted by JimBoardman and 6 others
wtf? :( :S how can that even be possible? it's a UK business. Just **** off Hicks!

LOL what the **** can Texas state court do? They have nothing to do with the club. Also ***** at this
Hicks lawsuit seeks $1.6 billion in damages against directors of (RBS), Martin Broughton, Christian Purslow, Ian Ayre, NESV and Philip Nash

I mean is Hicks serious?

Claiming a restraing order passed Hicks lawsuit seeks $1.6 billion in damages against directors of (RBS), Martin Broughton, Christian Purslow, Ian Ayre, NESV and Philip Nash

Man...I can't believe Hicks....Doesn't he care at all about how the world look at him?!

I know Hicks is a clown but this has just got me rolling around laughing, How can he be serious $1.6 billion in damages?

Don't get too worked up everyone.
We're still waiting for this statement.
Remember them saying before the court that they had no power to ? They're most likely stalling for time.

LOL what the **** can Texas state court do? They have nothing to do with the club. Also ***** at this
Hicks lawsuit seeks $1.6 billion in damages against directors of (RBS), Martin Broughton, Christian Purslow, Ian Ayre, NESV and Philip Nash

I mean is Hicks serious?

seriously, Hicks you actually need to **** off.

Does he not realize how much of a ***** he looks like?

And I he has ruined his chances of investing in anything ever again

seriously, Hicks you actually need to **** off.

Does he not realize how much of a ***** he looks like?

And I he has ruined his chances of investing in anything ever again

Thing is, he's been kicked out of a football team in Brazil, sports clubs in his 'home' America.

a Texas court has no jurisditction in this country so what are they going to achieve? so ******* confused, though Broughton knows what he's doing so it will all be fine :)

theres been no confirmation that the texas court has any jurisdiction.im 99% sure they dont.

The whole of Liverpool is holding their breathe.
how does a court decide such a thing with no case and no access to fair evidence?

Why didn't Hicks do this before the court case? Why even have a court case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back