The Apprentice

• Thread starter Sam
  • Start date
  • Replies 109
  • Views 9K
And he won't slip up, he will be in the final with Melody. And he will win

furthest I can see him getting is the interviews and then Sugar will destroy him :)

Jim is amazing. Glenn was never going to win anyway, firing was justified.

This series has nothing on the last one. No Liz. :(

Jim is amazing. Glenn was never going to win anyway, firing was justified.

This series has nothing on the last one. No Liz. :(

It's just hilarious to see Jim talk his way out of stuff :D True Liz > Melody. Though Tom is awesome, he can't quite beat 'the brand'

It's just hilarious to see Jim talk his way out of stuff :D True Liz > Melody. Though Tom is awesome, he can't quite beat 'the brand'

Well, who can beat The Brand. He is it. He's not just a one trick horse, he's a whole field of horses. If Sir Alan tells him to do something, he'll return money on it just like that. Everything he touches turns to sold.

Melody is fine until she talks.

Well, who can beat The Brand. He is it. He's not just a one trick horse, he's a whole field of horses. If Sir Alan tells him to do something, he'll return money on it just like that. Everything he touches turns to sold.

Melody is fine until she talks.

....Jim will win though :wub: ;)

the other guy who was PM should have gone, why do they make out as if 'up north' is like an african slum? soft southern bastards

I only watched this weeks episode all series and i ******* hate Melody already.

You can say what you want about her being cocky, but she has the qualities to succeed

She is an aggressive, stuck up ******.

She should know her place, either on her knees or Making the dinner.

I know who the winner is :p

My dad was at the final where they found out... It was shot before the series started :O