The Apprentice

• Thread starter Sam
  • Start date
  • Replies 109
  • Views 9K
But that's so unfair Sam

Haha what's unfair is she looks like a dog.
images

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

#TeamMelody jump on the wave!

I'm strangely attracted to her atm, could it be the power?

Haha what's unfair is she looks like a dog.
images

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

I'm strangely attracted to her atm, could it be the power?

Meh Susan is ok, not horrific as some make out. Melody is fit until she starts talking :p

CommonClimate Initiative » Commonwealth climate network

Not looking so attractive in her picture on that page I have to say, also apparently as qualified for the apprentice as fellow youth workers who hold similar awards from countries like Namibia...lol.

Still she's fit now.

And by the way EVERY Apprentice episode Sugar references his life and how tough it was starting Amstrad...I'm sure it can't be that hard manufacturing cheap **** Mr Sugar my dog does it everyday at a cost of 0. (Stole that from Whitehall, sums Sugar up really)

CommonClimate Initiative » Commonwealth climate network

Not looking so attractive in her picture on that page I have to say, also apparently as qualified for the apprentice as fellow youth workers who hold similar awards from countries like Namibia...lol.

Still she's fit now.

And by the way EVERY Apprentice episode Sugar references his life and how tough it was starting Amstrad...I'm sure it can't be that hard manufacturing cheap **** Mr Sugar my dog does it everyday at a cost of 0. (Stole that from Whitehall, sums Sugar up really)

I've noticed he never makes the wrong decision at the end though, same can't be said about half the Britains Got Talent finalists

Someone just started a twitter/facebook/internet campaign for Karen Brady to get MILF of the year...:O

Was it one of you? |)

I've noticed he never makes the wrong decision at the end though, same can't be said about half the Britains Got Talent finalists

Even as a Sugar fan, I have to admit he has sometimes. However this year at least I don't think he's made a poor one, though admitedly quite often I've felt its been an open field between each week's final three so whichever one went would be reasonable.

Jims pitch was mental, 800k *for flapjacks with chocolate stuck on top....lol

Zoey was my major eye candy as well <3
Glad Helen and Melody are still in it'll keep me watching for sure

By the way just to add, Zoey had cancer TWICE at 15 and 18 years old and she didn't mention it once pretty nice girl in my opinion (L)

Really? I couldn't stand her. Her voice alone was just the most annoying thing ever, and she was such a ***** to everyone else. :p

The Apprentice isn't the same without Liz. <3

She was alright, remember Paloma she was alright and then big eyed Indian girl.

God Natasha is hopeless. I swear she hasn't shown any sort of talent yet and she's in the final 5. :X

Jim carried them so hard, Susie was quite good too.

Natasha got carried by Susan and Jim that task, and would have been gone no problem. Glad to see Melody out of it, seems very talented but so far up her own backside it's unbelievable. I hope Jedi Jim wins it, I'll back any Northern Irish contestant regardless of how awful they are, but Jim is a top salesman. Tom is another favourite of mine mainly because he appears to be so clumsy at everything, did well last task though. Don't like any of the girls, Natasha the weakest of the 3 girls by a long way.

Helen will win it me thinks

Oh, and Natasha blaming it all on Susie was amazing. How deluded can she be.

Oh, and Natasha blaming it all on Susie was amazing. How deluded can she be.
That was a pathetic thing to do. Blaming her own incompetence on someone who actually grasped the concept of the task. Susie is the most likeable out of the girls, Helen just seems a bit of a control freak, has to have it done her way. That was all fine till she finally lost

Aye Jim was class but i wanted his team to lose so that Natasha would get fired ;)
but Melody is out :(

come on Tom you hero!

Sugar seems to like him, can see him making the final. Tom and Susie for a surprise final? Would like Jim to make it though, just because Jim is <3.

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Oh, and can't wait for the interviews and Jim to work his charm with the interviewers. XD

Sugar seems to like him, can see him making the final. Tom and Susie for a surprise final? Would like Jim to make it though, just because Jim is <3.

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Oh, and can't wait for the interviews and Jim to work his charm with the interviewers. XD

that's what I thought. Tom has been hanging by a thread last few weeks but is still in, although he did his job well this week :) I thought next week (final five) would be the interviews but apparently not. I think Tom could get torn apart by the interviewers tho :/