The Apprentice

• Thread starter Sam
  • Start date
  • Replies 109
  • Views 9K
I hate them all, but i hate jim hust a bit less than the rest of them so GO JIM!!!

Cannot believe that last challenge. They all seemed clueless. Any idiot could work out that if something is in demand and has sold out (Nodding Dogs) then it should be re-stocked and flogged again. Staggering how they failed to miss this. And to go into a retailer trying to sell watches is just plain stupid, let alone going into a pound shop? After that display, none of them deserve to win.

Cannot believe that last challenge. They all seemed clueless. Any idiot could work out that if something is in demand and has sold out (Nodding Dogs) then it should be re-stocked and flogged again. Staggering how they failed to miss this. And to go into a retailer trying to sell watches is just plain stupid, let alone going into a pound shop? After that display, none of them deserve to win.

To be fair, it was just Natasha who wouldn't re-invest. Jim was pushing it from day 1, she was just being a tard and too headstrong.

Did anyone watch the special show last night, after that I feel much better about Susie, she has had a hard life.

Also sending Helen on a 4 hour round trip to re-stock on blankets but not checking what time the store closes.

And these are Britain's business elite? :O

Thank God Natasha is out. Has she actually done anything bar make that dog food advert, and an awful magazine that only won because of an even more awful one? And why the **** would you not use a degree you spent 4 years of your life using?

Susan or Tom to win!

hate susie =/ would like one of the boys to win, jim is a legend and tom is just crazy

I find Susie annoying sometimes, Jim talks alot and Tom...he....erm...I don't get what he has done for 11/12 weeks.
Jim to win!

Edit: Forgot about Helen, guess that says it all really :/

Susie could not annoy me more. How she volunteers to be PM EVERY ******* task when she clearly has no experience in anything - like the biscuit one when she said food was her area of expertise when it was actually cosmetics.. She has two things going for her - she's young, and she has her own business.

I really don't know how she and the Irish guy (always forget his name dammit!) still haven't been sacked. Susie is just a whiny ***** who ***** up every task but gets away with it because someone better bails her out.

Helen FTW. Tom's a nice guy, but he really isn't that strong a candidate at all..

Go Tom. What the **** was Helen's business plan? Was the worst out of all 4.

I love tom <3 he'll work wonders with lord Suagr... the your hired was hilarious aswell

tbf all the business plans sucked imo.

And Helens was still the worst. At least the others had a workable concept. :p

"Explain yourself without using any clichés"
"I am exactly what it says on the tin."

Classic.

I would hire Helen/Jim/Susie/Tom/Melody in a super team tbh.

Tom to invent something worth selling.

Susie to model it in advertising campaigns (Nail files or perhaps some sort of chair to monitor back health...)

Jim to sell it with his cliche's.

And Helen to be my very 'personal' assistant.

Then I'd put Melody in charge of handing out company awards.

'Sorted'?

My business sense is obviously more developed than Sugar's because that right there is the dream team, especially Helen's role in it... :wub:

Tom you hero! They all got grilled in the interviews but Tom managed to survive :D Helen had it until her business plan sucked ***. The you're hired show was very funny. The Alan Sugar video was reminescent of The Apprentice vs Casetteboy XD

Jim you hero! They all got grilled in the interviews but Tom managed to survive :D Helen had it until her business plan sucked ***. The you're hired show was very funny. The Alan Sugar video was reminescent of The Apprentice vs Casetteboy XD
Fixed

Jim got fired first! His business plan sucked :p Tho I gotta love the "It was a walk in the park... while being shot at and having hand grenades thrown at you" XD