The Arsenal FM15 Discussion Thread

Bumping this thread :)
Beginning of first winter window with 15.3 ( so have Gabriel from the beginning, Podolski, Sanogo and Campbell out on loan )
Didn't buy much but got Digne for 5M $ who has been great; Balanta for 12M$, Romero and bought Fierro when Sanchez and Wellbeck got hurt
So far Wellbeck is not doing great, Cazorla has carried my team and I have been dealing with tons of injuries ...almost all the time; Ox is fantastic but out, Sanchez is great but out, Fierro has started well but out, Wilshere gets two games in then is out for a few weeks, same with Walcott; Balanta is a beast but guess what... injured as well

I am still on top of the league after 18 games, but Tottenham (!) is only 2 points behind me with one game in hand, United and Chelsea are two to four points behind

I play based on the opponent either TTF9 extinction or Shake and Bake... but we are not scoring;
Any suggestions to improve the team ?

Reyt then here goes ive never really posted things in these forums before but i saw this and thought i would tell my story. Ive never started an Fm game with any other team than Sheffield Wednesday but hey ho OLD DOG NEW TRICKS WHY NOT!!!!

Transfers
View attachment 293849

Team and tactics
View attachment 293847

Fixtures and results
View attachment 293845

retrain all my full backs to complete wing backs and alex sanchez to a left midfielder and he is class in that position

alex sanchez as left midfield
View attachment 293843

i will continue to post my story on your thread because why start one about the same thing good luck with the gooners everybody

Last edited:
i'm using alex sanchez are depay as aml.
they are bolth great sanchez after retraining.
not using him as much as i wanted lately because somehow depay always seems to do something right.
altough he is blasting balls add the goal a bit more then i would like to.
i'm gonna have a talk to him about placing his shots more

Just started an Arsenal save. Struggled to get into FM15 and not played in a couple of months, but having remembered a fantastic Arsenal save I had going back on about FM 07 or 08, and despite not usually enjoying saves in England, decided it might be worthwhile trying to emulate that.

So, by just started I mean I'm still in first transfer window. Made some changes to coaches and physios, but pleased to see that scouting setup is already very good. Now looking for a CB or two, a DM and a LW. Might bring in a new LB and CF if I have the funds left, too.

For CB I've been looking at Laporte, Inigo Martinez (who just signed a new contract, so unlikely), Balanta (should be a must-buy but am looking for a ball-player really), Stones (who apparently isn't interested) and Umtiti (who Lyon want £77m for).

For DM I've just managed to get a £13m bid accepted for Lucas Romero, so would love to know how anyone's got him for £7.5m at all.

In terms of left wingers, I'm looking at Depay, but PSV are pretty resolutely demanding £56m which obviously isn't happening. Other options are Tom Ince, Josh Murphy (not sure if these two will ever quite be good enough), Andriy Yarmolenko and Andre Ayew (both very affordable but not sure they're quite fast enough).

Spotted a couple of unexpected names on the transfer list though: Marquinhos (£3.2m) and Lucas Digne (£2.1m) so might just have to bite PSG's arm off at those prices!

Probably going to look at selling one of Arteta/Rosicky/Cazorla as well as Diaby, Campbell, Walcott, and possibly Podolski and Monreal if I get sufficient replacements. Might even see about getting Tielemans in to replace one of those aging CMs...

First season won EVERYTHING :

View attachment 776662

View attachment 776668

Transfers :

View attachment 776665

I have the best team in ENGLAND & very young :)
With this squad can win EPL 4-5 seasons in a row :)

WELBECK ... 50 GOALS FIRST SEASON

View attachment 776669

If you find the best tactic for this team, it`s easy... very easy :)

Nicely done and.... What skin is that?

Last edited: