The Arsenal Thread

This is likely due to Partey just about to sign a new deal.

Mikel Arteta has told Matteo Guendouzi he has a clean slate at #AFC ahead of the new season.

“I have been really clear that everybody starts from zero. He is going to be part of the team and at the moment he is like any other player in our squad."

Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
Dani Ceballos to Arsenal is a ‘done deal’. Total agreement reached with Real Madrid and here we go! ?⚪️? #AFC #RealMadrid

For Kolasinac they have Tierney, who if stays healthy will be immense. Bellerin should be sold if his stock is high. Injury prone but fast, havent shine that much anymore.
Yeah but what about Holden, Papadopolus, Niles all also rumoured to be leaving. It’s like Arteta is catching Wengers bug. Sign all the CMs/Att in the world and forget about the back.

Yeah but what about Holden, Papadopolus, Niles all also rumoured to be leaving. It’s like Arteta is catching Wengers bug. Sign all the CMs/Att in the world and forget about the back.
But look at all those shiny toys.

Happens in FM also when suddenly you have too many wingers and strikers + midfielders who only pass.

Speaking of FM actually enjoying a couple of saves atm. Doing my lower league save with Lincoln City. Then like a Busby Babes style save with Utd.

Speaking of FM actually enjoying a couple of saves atm. Doing my lower league save with Lincoln City. Then like a Busby Babes style save with Utd.
I did not get into FM20, never had so less hours in FM like this year. It just did not click for me and ME annoyed me out.

Arsenal are actually making some very astute moves for once to fit in with David Moyes, uhmmmm, Arteta's pragmatic style.

But it all ultimately rests on Partey. That £42 million release clause is a steal and do wonders for them.

Condescending shithouse. Like you give a flying F yer two-faced rat yer!

And Arsenal fans are as bad if not worse for not standing up to him and protesting like F at the club to reverse what they done.

Arsenal Football Club used to be a proper stand-up, respectably great one. Now it's no better than the likes of Chelsea that they like to mock.

Despicable *****!