The Arsenal Thread

Official

Atlético de Madrid

@Atleti

El @Arsenal deposita en LaLiga el importe de la cláusula de rescisión de Thomas Partey, que extingue de forma unilateral su contrato con nuestro club.

ℹ

http://ow.ly/3j3R30rdurA

Was that the presentation he did in a packed out lecture hall everyone is moaning about in regards to Covid?

And yet you can't have fans at out-door sporting events. The contradictions are beyond scandalous.

Andrew Lloyd Webber owns the London Palladium.

The London Palladium was rammed packed full this week for the aforementioned Wenger Q&A. With the majority in attendance mask-less. When theatres are supposed to be running at a reduced, COVID safe capacity.

Coincidently, Andrew Lloyd Webber also happens to be one of the Tory's biggest backers.

The things you can influence in this God-forsaken Country if you have the money .....

Last edited:
And yet you can't have fans at out-door sporting events. The contradictions are being scandalous.

Andrew Lloyd Webber owns the London Palladium.

The London Palladium was rammed packed full this week for the aforementioned Wenger Q&A. With the majority in attendance mask-less. When theatres are supposed to be running at a reduced, COVID safe capacity.

Coincidently, Andrew Lloyd Webber also happens to be one of the Tory's biggest backers.

The things you can influence in this God-forsaken Country if you have the money .....
Yeah can understand the fury on social media about it

Dont understand the phenomen and hype with Saka, he has decent movment. But every time I watch Arsenal game he has really afful decision making, if he gets ball near the box he bottles it. Would like to see Pepe used more,

Dont understand the phenomen and hype with Saka, he has decent movment. But every time I watch Arsenal game he has really afful decision making, if he gets ball near the box he bottles it. Would like to see Pepe used more,

Mate, he's barely turned 19. Naturally, his decision making is going to be up and down. As will every other part of his game as he gains experience and develops.

But the traits are there for a very promising future for him.

Mate, he's barely turned 19. Naturally, his decision making is going to be up and down. aS will every other part of his game as he gains experience and develops.

But the traits are there for a very promising future for him.
Definetly.
Wonder how would he play if he was natural winger and had TIerny behind as FB, and Aby as natural stirker. Think maybe here lie the problem with games i have seen? They use both the same space
But seems that 3 at back is stopping Man Utd.

Definetly.
Wonder how would he play if he was natural winger and had TIerny behind as FB, and Aby as natural stirker. Think maybe here lie the problem with games i have seen? They use both the same space
But seems that 3 at back is stopping Man Utd.

I make you right mate. But that's on Arteta.

He should have buried the header the end of the half. Bad miss that.

Saka will turn out a top player imo. Just needs to smooth out the rough edges. That will come with maturity and hopefully good coaching.

Wonder if Arteta will be the first coach to get the boot? Horrible form, cant understand his tactics - just seems low or high cross to box.
Bbad decisions on transfers. Should have sold Laca to Auba could play more central and have young wingers get more game time.
But still wont change the fact he gave huge contract to ageing Auba and also Willian..

Today also pushing his player too much after injury. Partey just came back from injury, definitely was brought back too early. Now he got injured again and Arteta pushing him to pitch.
And not forget against Wolves with Luiz and Jimenez head clash. Luiz was ****** and that kind of hit indicates concussion, but was not taken off first half, but only after the half time break.

Last edited:
Robbie on NBC, "Six London clubs and only Fulham is below Arsenal."

I don't think he will get the sack now, but if things don't turn around by the new year, then bye.

1607283560595.png

Arsenal have created just 210 Premier League chances under Mikel Arteta, the only teams to create less since his appointment are either newly-promoted or have been relegated. Blunt.

Last edited: