The Arsenal Thread

I don't think I've ever watched an arsenal side play atrocious football like today. Makes me question if it was worth all the protest to push Wenger out of the club. At least with wenger, they were entertaining to watch even when they got beaten. Now, it feels like I'm watching West Brom under Pulis.

Arsenal overperformed under Wenger for many years. Now is the reckoning.

So finally Auba scored, Xhaka did some MMA moves.

Sacking must be coming.. no?

Wraps up the situation I assume. Fans back at stadium.

1607894029340.png

Yeah, Tapas Pulis won't survive December. Arsenal have Southampton, Everton, Chelsea and City next.

Yeah, Tapas Pulis won't survive December. Arsenal have Southampton, Everton, Chelsea and City next.

Can’t see him not getting the full season. Or else Arsenal look a bigger set of clueless btards than they already are after going all in on him with the ‘buy into the project’ propaganda all summer long.

They are just lucky a historically bad Sheffield United, and not much better West Brom and Fulham, are nailed on for the bottom 3 already.

Wondering how people here feel about Ozil treatment? Yes i understand that his ability has declined but think he still has more magic in his foot than all the Arsenal squad combined. His treatment not being in the PL squad list. And all this not taking paycut and being vocal about china and some other stuff.

Doesn't look good for Arteta especially when over the Christmas period they have to play Chelsea and Man City...

Doesn't look good for Arteta especially when over the Christmas period they have to play Chelsea and Man City...
I don't understand his post match comments. Always saying they dominated the game what they obviously did not. And because of luck they lost...

Seems he really cant take pressure and adapt to situation. Wont see flaws in the tactics or players

I don't understand his post match comments. Always saying they dominated the game what they obviously did not. And because of luck they lost...

Seems he really cant take pressure and adapt to situation. Wont see flaws in the tactics or players
He mistakens having more possession as dominating a football game

Last edited:

So he reckons Everton got lucky twice, smacks of sour grapes to me.