The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
This is what Szczesny says to put off penalty takers.

[video=youtube;T9CnlWYkgLc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9CnlWYkgLc&NR=1[/video]

Woj is a hero.
My favourite arsenal player.

Wilshere is now expected to be out for a period of months. Following surgery these timescales will become more specific

Insert sad/crying smiley here.

Insert sad/crying smiley here.

:( :'(

stock-photo-the-little-boy-is-very-sad-and-crying-48834262.jpg

Arsenal player suffers an injury extension? Ooh, stop the presses, this one's a surprise...

Shame to see Jack out, but on the bright side of things at least Arteta is there.

JackWilshereJack Wilsherebeen in a boot for a month and the bone is not responding. i will have surgery on my right ankle on monday with the two best surgeons around

JackWilshereJack Wilsherehopefully i will return to action around christmas time. i am in good hands! thanks for your support everyone!

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

So now van Persie, Vermaelen and Wilshere have all had injuries over the last 3 seasons that started as only a month at most out of action only to end up them missing them months and months of football. Add to that Afobe and Diaby as well who were only a couple of weeks but will end up missing a few months.

I think I'll just start assuming any injury is a season ender so I can't be dissappointed

so who is the doc gonna be, the one that uses the horse blood or someone else.

Last edited:
i keep my foot off the pedal now, and wont watch the next game. i some how feel like loosing confidence on the team. i have no idea what will happen, or will we get another spanking from the next, next game, Spurs. !

i keep my foot off the pedal now, and wont watch the next game. i some how feel like loosing confidence on the team. i have no idea what will happen, or will we get another spanking from the next, next game, Spurs. !

the next, next game is Olympiacos ;)

the next, next game is Olympiacos ;)

i wont be watching it, cuz ill be at school at that moment. (note i living in Canada atm, and these CL matches happen around afternoon classes.)

i might just watch the highlights.

This is an absolute joke the rate that our players are getting injured at is not even funny any more. Definitely medical staff/training methods need to be reviewed seriously :@

Back