The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Was at the game tonight, was pretty good.

Atmosphere was actually good imo, Jenkinson played terribly for 3/4 of the game, but a lot players were great such as Gibbs, Chamberlain, Park. Chamakh was good for the first 20 minutes, then started to drift in and out of the game. Djourou again showed that he CANNOT mark to save his life.

Was at the game tonight, was pretty good.

Atmosphere was actually good imo, Jenkinson played terribly for 3/4 of the game, but a lot players were great such as Gibbs, Chamberlain, Park. Chamakh was good for the first 20 minutes, then started to drift in and out of the game. Djourou again showed that he CANNOT mark to save his life.

3/4 of ur comment says u are not satisfied. WTF !!!! ??? try to appreciate the comeback mate.

Jenkinson had a assist, great for him.

i dont know about ohters, as i havent watched it, but the goals were great. all first for Gibbs, AOC, and Yossil.

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

Incredible Press conference by Wenger.

[video=youtube;eBMDEim1LPU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBMDEim1LPU&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Arsene fight Back. :)

Was at the game last night. I was impressed by the side. We are improving as the season goes on. Our defence still needs to improve. AOC's goal was amazing. Fabinaski put in a good performance. Chamakh looked like he weren't intresed in playing after 20 mins

Several sources including The *cough* Sun *cough* report that Wilshere could be back by mid-October. Hip hip hooray?

3/4 of ur comment says u are not satisfied. WTF !!!! ??? try to appreciate the comeback mate.

He was at the game so probably knows more about the game than you!

as you even said yourself that you haven't watched it lol.

Several sources including The *cough* Sun *cough* report that Wilshere could be back by mid-October. Hip hip hooray?
I don't think we will rush to have him back so I doubt he'll be ready by then. We pushed him to try to have him back for United and it kept him out for even longer. Just leave him until he is 100%.

Afobe has been ruled out for 4 months :( Probably means no first team football for him this season and will go on loan when he recovers.

---------- Post added at 09:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

Coquelin vs Shrewsbury - YouTube

Good video of Coquelin against Shrewsbury. He should be Song's back up IMO, brings more to the table than Frimpong.

He was at the game so probably knows more about the game than you!

as you even said yourself that you haven't watched it lol.

that how much u expect from a B team. :P.

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

Coquelin vs Shrewsbury - YouTube

Good video of Coquelin against Shrewsbury. He should be Song's back up IMO, brings more to the table than Frimpong.

somehow , Coquelin impresses me instead of Frihmphog, but both are good

If Bergkamp was to take over from Arsene, I'd have no problems with that, I'm sure he'll catch on within a month or two. He's been assistant manager at Ajax for a few months now so he's learning the trade. Maybe AW will want him to assist him when Pat Rice eventually leaves?

Maybe AW will want him to assist him when Pat Rice eventually leaves?
Hadn't thought about that.

Would definately be a chance of that, Rice will probably leave at the end of this season so Bergkamp would be a possibility. Couple of seasons under Wenger and he would definately be in a position to take over.

Part-time Coach and Scout I think.

Rather he was employed as a full-time defensive coach though.

This is what Szczesny says to put off penalty takers.

[video=youtube;T9CnlWYkgLc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9CnlWYkgLc&NR=1[/video]

Back