The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Build up play was awesome. Two good goals last night.

Ive been bying chamberlain on fm11 since i got it. Hes cheep, class and very young

I must say, Olympiakos kits are cool

If I get PES12 I'll be using them for MLO

Alumunia goes to West Ham on short term emergency loan

Or we could laugh at Blackburn beating you or maybe even Man U thrashing you 8-2 ;)

Sure, but that's in the past. This is in the present. We could equally laugh at Tottenham winning two league titles in 120 years, or Tottenham... well, being Tottenham. But we're not. We're laughing at West Ham for signing Manuel Almunia on loan. A little like when they signed Wayne Bridge on loan. But more so.

Comprende?

Sure, but that's in the past. This is in the present. We could equally laugh at Tottenham winning two league titles in 120 years, or Tottenham... well, being Tottenham. But we're not. We're laughing at West Ham for signing Manuel Almunia on loan. A little like when they signed Wayne Bridge on loan. But more so.

Comprende?

No not really, but yeah bad signing by the hammers, although maybe he'll be alright in the championship

No not really, but yeah bad signing by the hammers, although maybe he'll be alright in the championship

He's a decent-ish shot-stopper, but that's not what the Championship is about. Lots of teams who like to cross the ball/play long-ball in the lower leagues, so he'll be awful at that. On the other hand, if WHU get to a penalty shoot-out with him, they'll blatantly win...

Kay guise. What's your thoughts on Andre Santos, or have you not had enough time to form an opinion yet?

being the 4th choice GK

You really do have a gift for the unrelated response, don't you? ;)

Kay guise. What's your thoughts on Andre Santos, or have you not had enough time to form an opinion yet?

You really do have a gift for the unrelated response, don't you? ;)

If I'm being honest he looks like a left winger at the moment but does look defensively capable. I'm sure Arsene will be keen on getting him to support the left flank but tone down just a bit so that he doesn't leave gaps.

Was woefull against Blackburn, played well against Olympicaois will be roatated with Gibbs throughout the season i hope.

Back