The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Ohh Alumunia. XD

the only thing i know is he's a good Penalty saver, but others are ****. :)
he was okay for one season, but then the horror show began ;)

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

the 100 in 10. RvP, No.10 Captain of Arsenal !

[video=youtube;YyZ5c3m3IJI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyZ5c3m3IJI&feature=feedu[/video]

I dont believe it but some west ham fans are thinking hes brilliant and will win the league.

I dont believe it but some west ham fans are thinking hes brilliant and will win the league.

they lost Green for 6 weeks and need some imedditate player for that spot. im not sure, but maybe thier 2nd choice gk is not a good one thats why the hammer load him.

Was just thinking, with Almunia not at the club, could Szczesny finally be given the number 1? Or would player numbers be finalised for the season?

Was just thinking, with Almunia not at the club, could Szczesny finally be given the number 1? Or would player numbers be finalised for the season?

The numbers now are probably the set numbers for the year. Can't see Szczesny changing again because he asked for the number 13 shirt without even cheekily requesting #1.

FFC's U18 Academy team beat Arsenal 4-3 on Saturday. Goals from Tankovic, Altmen (2) and O'Reily secured another fine win for Kit Symons' side. That's five wins from six games for the Academy this season.

nah, it will only happen in the next season.
or u could use FMTRE to change it ;)

The numbers now are probably the set numbers for the year. Can't see Szczesny changing again because he asked for the number 13 shirt without even cheekily requesting #1.

You lot have some bizarre shirt numbers. I remember when Gallas was #10.

We wont finish in top 4 this season. This is not knee-jerk at all as much as it pains me to say but we would be lucky to finish in the top 7. :(

We wont finish in top 4 this season. This is not knee-jerk at all as much as it pains me to say but we would be lucky to finish in the top 7. :(

Far too early to say. This time last year Chelsea were dead certs for the title.

@Orbinho Orbinho
No team with fewer than eight points after seven games has finished in the top four in the Premier League era - highest was 5th (3 teams)

people hate the Europa League dunno why though as thats what we will be in next season if we are lucky and i would love us to win it.

French TV said for much of the summer we were about to sign Hazard and M'Vila. Hopefully like with that, they are wrong here.

Back