The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
he might have sweared while celebrating, just like the ronney swear against Westhammer

...words fail me. If we're going to start banning people for what they 'might' have done we may as well just ban everyone and be done with it.

he might have sweared while celebrating, just like the ronney swear against Westhammer

Oh my.

Who gives a **** what he might have done? That he didn't actually do. Jesus Christ.

Van Der Vaart might've stabbed a fan with a katana and ate his child! JAIL HIM

\

Don't see how it was 'definitely' handball. It could have gone either way, even with slow motion replays we still don't know, so how in gods name could the ref see it clearly enough to give against the attacker in real speed from his position?

You win some, you lose some. And it was a clinical finish from VdV, he still had a lot to do.

Oh and maybe if Sagna could mark, this would never have happened.

How the tone has changed since it is your team who got away with decision, yet you moan in every ManUtd Vs Spurs thread about decisions. Not that it matters now, just saying.

it looked like the ball hit VDV's armpit? I might be wrong, and if it did does it count as handball?

Depressing being an Arsenal fan to be honest I wouldn't mind Ancelotti :)

Depressing being an Arsenal fan to be honest I wouldn't mind Ancelotti :)

ermmmm, not really. thats imo. but he's not bad tbh but i dont think right now it should be done.

Keep faith on Wenger still :P

[h=6]"He's(AW) an institution,” Van Bronckhorst told NUsport. “Look at what he's achieved and how his philosophy has been an example to millions.

“But you never know what might happen if the pressure grows from the outside world.

“That 8-2 loss against Manchester United was quite something. There has been a lot of pressure to perform ever since though and even an institution could fall.

"I say that he's the best coach in the world. If he's fired, you can say money beats vision."
[/h]
Giovanni van Bronckhorst speaking to Dutch media.

I cant wait to see how everyone who has been saying Arsenal are down in the ***** react when Arsenal do manage to claw their way back into a top 4 position which they will do this season according to me.... A lot of people keep going on about this 12 point gap between Arsenal and Manchester United but many people forget how Chelsea overcame a 11 point deficit in about 7 games to nearly take the title

*Looks at League Table*

Oh right its only about 31 games to go in the season and about 93 points on the offer... Arsenal have no chance

Robin Van Persie 100 Goals at Arsenal Direct

also Joss its Just Theo Van now ;) :(

tumblr_lfu384gdEC1qgnkdyo1_500.gif

Last edited:
Just a few days after Denilson got offside with the Sao Paulo fans after saying fans who moaned about the manager were 'very, very annoying' and then having a mini-twitter battle with some, he has got himself sent off for the THIRD time in five games.

Just a few days after Denilson got offside with the Sao Paulo fans after saying fans who moaned about the manager were 'very, very annoying' and then having a mini-twitter battle with some, he has got himself sent off for the THIRD time in five games.

the next thing u know it, he will break the opponents leg. then Sao Paulo will fine him forever

Holy ****, really? Glad we got rid of him. Sounds like he's playing an over-aggressive game in Brazil.

I cant wait to see how everyone who has been saying Arsenal are down in the ***** react when Arsenal do manage to claw their way back into a top 4 position which they will do this season according to me.... A lot of people keep going on about this 12 point gap between Arsenal and Manchester United but many people forget how Chelsea overcame a 11 point deficit in about 7 games to nearly take the title

*Looks at League Table*

Oh right its only about 31 games to go in the season and about 93 points on the offer... Arsenal have no chance

Positivity is not allowed in this thread. Please leave now, delete your comment and never mention the Top Four again. If you fail to abide by these orders, I will report you and have you banned for trolling.

Thanks,

Joss.

Positivity is not allowed in this thread. Please leave now, delete your comment and never mention the Top Four again. If you fail to abide by these orders, I will report you and have you banned for trolling.

Thanks,

Joss.

You're trying too hard. :S

Thanks,

Joss.

I am just so frustrated at how everyone is writing off Arsenal chances already... granted if you do not improve in the next few months then your chances are slim but jeez, the season is still relatively new and Arsenal have so many injuries anyways, I am certain that if they had no injuries and a fully fit squad then they would be up at the top end of the table right now and we wont be having this conversation but as usual people will only see what they want to see..... who cares if Arsenal have 7-9 injuries, who cares if the team has not fully gelled yet, who cares the effect all this media pressure is having on them?

Back