The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Michael Barnett, co-founder of protest group Arsenal FC not PLC, said: "Wenger is a cancer at our club, killing us slowly. The longer Wenger is in charge the worse we will get.
"If this banner exposes this further then so be it. I just fear for the future if this continues. I'm not alone. We want Wenger out because of the last six years of failure and we feel he keeps making the same mistakes, year on year.
"Most want him out and feel strongly that his time is finished at the club. The rest take his past as proof that he can solve the current problems, which nobody is happy with, but we feel that he has been making the same mistakes for far too long.
"The fact is, he rewards failing players with even higher wages and keeps faith with players clearly not of the requisite standard to consistently challenge for trophies. "

I cannot remember a time, when I have heard so much utter........bollocks to be frank. What an absolutely disrespectful, disgraceful thing to say, when some little odious crettin, refers to Wenger as a cancer at the club. All the hard work he has done for them, to make them an extremely stable financial force, to bring in world class players, to go a season unbeaten, to take them season after season after season after season to the Champions League.....don't these fools realise it may not be Arsenes fault all the time. I mean, perish the thought the players should take responsibility. Perish the thought, other clubs suddenly a massive cash injection via a takeover. Perish the thought, clubs have a dry spell. I wish I was going to the Sunderland match, just to hear the real Arsenal fans telling these morons to just shut the **** up. They know absolutely nothing that goes on, absolutely nothing. They just keep their mouths quiet.

I couldn't agree more, if it was anyone else in charge or he wasen't as good as making the owenrs richer they/he would have been sacked ages ago.

Michael Barnett, co-founder of protest group Arsenal FC not PLC, said: "Wenger is a cancer at our club, killing us slowly. The longer Wenger is in charge the worse we will get.
"If this banner exposes this further then so be it. I just fear for the future if this continues. I'm not alone. We want Wenger out because of the last six years of failure and we feel he keeps making the same mistakes, year on year.
"Most want him out and feel strongly that his time is finished at the club. The rest take his past as proof that he can solve the current problems, which nobody is happy with, but we feel that he has been making the same mistakes for far too long.
"The fact is, he rewards failing players with even higher wages and keeps faith with players clearly not of the requisite standard to consistently challenge for trophies. "

Motherfecker **** u. he sure is a disrespectful ****. i give respect to those Liverpool fans who died in the stadium crash (1800s ? sry idk the exact date), but if it was with these fecktard gonner fans, NO!

Seriously, what is **** wrong with this world today. People ways of thing is completely bollocks now days. sigh.

stuffs like this just make me wanna pray for 2012 doomsday to come ever close, and me, myself gone out of this world to keep myself away from these horrible fecks barking.

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

Deeeeech ;P

[video=youtube;FZDUnJqAxvA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZDUnJqAxvA&feature=related[/video]

posted that video earlier LO101

Zoooooooooooooooooooooooomed ;)

Motherfecker **** u. he sure is a disrespectful ****. i give respect to those Liverpool fans who died in the stadium crash (1800s ? sry idk the exact date), but if it was with these fecktard gonner fans, NO!

Seriously, what is **** wrong with this world today. People ways of thing is completely bollocks now days. sigh.

stuffs like this just make me wanna pray for 2012 doomsday to come ever close, and me, myself gone out of this world to keep myself away from these horrible fecks barking.

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

Deeeeech ;P

[video=youtube;FZDUnJqAxvA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZDUnJqAxvA&feature=related[/video]

The thing that is wrong is people repeatedly saying "****"!!!!!!

Please please learn how to talk properly. Very annoying.

And to be fair to Frimpong he isen't going to say a bad word about Wenger is he lets be honest.

Found it ironic that CJACKO liked a post asking somebody to start talking properly.

But yeah, I've said it once and I'll say it again, putting another Manager in charge of Arsenal, especially right now, would be an absolute disaster. Wenger is our only hope of a good finish this season.

Last edited:
Yeah would kill our season even more if Arsene was sacked, also cant think of a better replacement as no-one except SAF is a beter manager.

If we have idiots asking for Moyes' heads, what made you think there were not going to be idiots asking for Wenger's?

Plus, one of them is scottish, the other one is french, it's clear for us to see that the Auld Alliance is back, conspiring to destroy reputable English clubs!

A new manager could be the catalyst required to give the squad a new spark. New ideas and tactics aren't necessarily bad in the middle of a season. Milan cast-off Leonardo did after all turn the tide for Inter in the middle of last season. All we need is some new belief. I still dream of seeing Arshavin or Rvp in the Bergkamp role, something we'll never see with the current formation. What do you guys think of Dragan Stojkovic as a potential successor btw?

I would like you to try and "talk" his first language.

Im sorry, but if you can't string a couple of sentences together, then perhaps you shouldn't be on an internet forum.

Im sorry, but if you can't string a couple of sentences together, then perhaps you shouldn't be on an internet forum.

I'm*

If you aren't bi-lingual, then the best you can do is **** off and leave the guy alone.

Robin van Persie - 100 Goals Infographic

gun__1318260359_rvp_website_afc.jpg

Robin van Persie completed a century of goals for Arsenal when he struck twice against Bolton in September 2011.
The Dutchman's second goal helped Arsène Wenger's side to a 3-0 win and saw him join the '100 Club' in front of the Emirates Stadium crowd.
Now scroll down the page for a special Infographic with the breakdown of Robin's Arsenal century.

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/robin-van-persie-100-goals-infographic

With thanks to: Ben Huxley

I would like you to try and "talk" his first language.

constant typos kill me XD

and my 1st language is English alright,

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

u bully (6)

If we have idiots asking for Moyes' heads, what made you think there were not going to be idiots asking for Wenger's?

Plus, one of them is scottish, the other one is french, it's clear for us to see that the Auld Alliance is back, conspiring to destroy reputable English clubs!

All of our competitive matches since losing carling cup final:
leyton orient 5-0
sunderland 0-0
barca 1-3
man u 0-2
wba 2-2
blackburn 0-0
blackpool 3-1
liverpool 1-1
spurs 3-3
bolton 1-2
man u 1-0
stoke 1-3
villa 1-2
fulham 2-2
newcastle 0-0
udinese 1-0
liverpool 0-2
udinese 2-1
man u 2-8
swansea 1-0
dortmund 1-1
blackburn 3-4
shrewsbury 3-1
bolton 3-0
Olympiacos 2-1
spurs 1-2

League form: Won 4 Drawn 7 Lost 7
Overall form: Won 9 Drawn 8 Lost 9

over 38 games that form = 44.3 points. last season blackpool were relegated with 39 points.

is it seriously idiotic to not question Wenger? If relegation form isn't enough, just watch any of our ***** performances this season to see we're midtable at best.

ladyarse started this twitter poll yesterday, probably didnt expect these results: Wenger....stay or go... (poll 5572027) | Polldaddy.com
[h=1]Wenger....stay or go...[/h]

• Go ASAP

24%

485 votes

• Go in Jan
    4%
    89 votes

• Go in the summer
    17%
    335 votes

• Go at end of contract (2014)
    14%
    274 votes

• Stay for as long as Wenger wants to
    41%

1,993 Total Votes

so thats a majority for wenger to leave in the next 3 years, and 45% to go this year. looks like most arsenal fans are idiots.

Not to mention the poll is flawed, as spurs fans were voting for wenger to stay. cant imagine how happy they would be with us having wenger in charge. the fact that it's clear as day to the scum how far downhill our club has gone is as good an indicator as any that his time is up.

is it seriously idiotic to question Wenger?

Yes.

If relegation form isn't enough, just watch any of our ***** performances this season to see we're midtable at best.

A quarter of the season in and you're doing not particularly well. A quarter of a season is not a season.

Arsenal's first team is frankly excellent. There are maybe one or two better first teams in the league. Arsenal are going through a bad run of form compounded by the loss of key players to injury.

so thats a majority for wenger to leave in the next 3 years, and 45% to go this year. looks like most arsenal fans are idiots.

It doesn't take a genius to realise that the majority of football fans are idiots.

Not to mention the poll is flawed, as spurs fans were voting for wenger to stay.

Then that makes the entire poll invalid, if outside influences are affecting it.

cant imagine how happy they would be with us having wenger in charge.

If they want him to stay, they're as stupid as the Arsenal fans who want him gone. At the end of the day, Wenger's won about six times as many trophies as Spurs has in the past twenty years by himself.

A quarter of the season in and you're doing not particularly well. A quarter of a season is not a season.

Arsenal's first team is frankly excellent. There are maybe one or two better first teams in the league. Arsenal are going through a bad run of form compounded by the loss of key players to injury.

Arsenal's first team is excellent? Well, if you'll let try and pass off my opinion as pure fact for a second, only RVP, sagna and mert would have a chance at making it into the Spur's XI that beat us last Sunday. Pretty clear to me how far downhill the squad has come since we last won a trophy, where even our reserves would walk into the spurs team.

as i posted before, this isn't just any old bad run of form and it's longer than 1/4 of a season. It has now stretched to 26 games, over 7 months. 7 months inclding a 3 month transfer window is more time than any manager of a "top" club would ever be allowed to recover from such awful form, but over 26 games we (people who actually watch our games ok? though i can understand if you can't watch us, we're that ******* bad) haven't seen any signs of improvement. Too many of our average players are in a comfort zone where they are continuously repeating the same mistakes but don't pay for it, just brush it off and collect the next paycheque. Wenger mollycoddles them and comes up with excuses on their behalf instead of dropping them. Walcott, Gervinho, Arshavin, Rosicky, Djourou, Song etc know they can drift through games, still get picked and never put up for transfer. Wenger has had 26 games to instill some passion and pride in our players but has failed. The only change i can honestly see happening is Jack and TV5 taking leadership when they return from injury, because there is no ambition in the management nor squad atm.

It doesn't take a genius to realise that the majority of football fans are idiots.

regardless, wenger is accountable to the fans and if half the fanbase are questioning his management you can't deny something has to be changed.

Then that makes the entire poll invalid, if outside influences are affecting it.

way to avoid clear evidence entirely. If votes from spurs fans were removed, we can conclude that an even larger majority of fans want wenger out.

If they want him to stay, they're as stupid as the Arsenal fans who want him gone. At the end of the day, Wenger's won about six times as many trophies as Spurs has in the past twenty years by himself.

Arsenal have won NONE of the last 4 NLD.

Arsenal have lost three of the last four NLD.

Arsenal have conceded TEN goals in the last four NLD.

Arsenal have only three available players who would get near the Spuds squad.

Arsenal spend over £44 million a year MORE than Spuds do on wages

Why wouldn't they vote for wenger???? Stupid Spurs fans indeed

Back