The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Wolves fan here. Mainly read these forums but after seeing these headlines thought I'd comment.

YES PLEASE. Somebody who can replace Karl Henry in the starting 11 because the way he's been playing has been dreadful. Also hear this Frimpong is decent at passing?

not sure about passing. but he is good at the DM role, but coquilan is more better than him. XD

and you'll be pleased to know that u'll get Frimponged too ;)

All but confirms Coquelin as the preferred back-up to Song.

Good win today, nice to see the goals spread around. Vermaelen has 10 goals in 63 Arsenal games, excellent record for a defender.

and rvp still the top scorer in the epl, couldn't get more better :P

top 4, here we come ;)

I heard rumors that Song will not be joining the ACN. Is that statement correct? He is integral to the team.

Just watching Fiorentina - Roma game and Jovetic is looking to be as good as he was before his injury. I really think he'd be better fit to our system then Chamakh.

Somekind of swap deal could be possible next summer when they lose Montolivo. Offer them either Denilson or Diaby and maybe B52 and they'd be tempted.

Just watching Fiorentina - Roma game and Jovetic is looking to be as good as he was before his injury. I really think he'd be better fit to our system then Chamakh.

Somekind of swap deal could be possible next summer when they lose Montolivo. Offer them either Denilson or Diaby and maybe B52 and they'd be tempted.

They're not that retarded. I'd be surprised if any team in any of the top 6 leagues in Europe takes Denilson.

They're not that retarded. I'd be surprised if any team in any of the top 6 leagues in Europe takes Denilson.

Denilson would fit Italy way better than England. Pace of the game is much slower there. Same goes for Bendtner, but still chance of Fiorentina accepting that is slight.

Arsenal vs Leeds at F.A cup 3rd round. Was **** close last year hopefully we do better this year.

Denilson would fit Italy way better than England. Pace of the game is much slower there. Same goes for Bendtner, but still chance of Fiorentina accepting that is slight.

He wouldn't even fit in Serie B, he's just not good enough. **** he's struggling in Brazil, not only because of his lack of ability but also because of his attitude.

He wouldn't even fit in Serie B, he's just not good enough. **** he's struggling in Brazil, not only because of his lack of ability but also because of his attitude.

then he should retire XD

get in son. nice goal Vela :P

[video=youtube;bIXaQPGLszY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIXaQPGLszY[/video]

get in son. nice goal Vela :P

[video=youtube;bIXaQPGLszY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIXaQPGLszY[/video]

Nice one. Hopefully he can go on now and score some more. Only 2 so far isn't enough.

386073_304890609534339_240329319323802_991474_1579149833_n.jpg

Frim-pwns.

Arteta <3 What were Wigan players doing leaving him free like that?

Gomez is a ******* shambles! It's the first time I've ever left the ground early, I just couldn't wait to get out of there and have a cig hahaha. Wigan were woeful yet again.

tumblr_lvn4wdJBLr1qhaz39o1_250.gif

He can do no wrong (Singing were by far the greatest team etc)

Back