The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
HELLO IM NEW HERE! :) Its a priveleged to join this community. anyway, i would like to ask why are there no pictures graphics facepacks and club symbol for this original FM2012? why is it incomplete??? its the same like fake ones. i am so disappointed to find out about this. i thought it i buy original one, it should be all complete...reply asap please

Miles Jacobsen @ community.sigames.com said:
FM12 blogs - licensing
Every year the licensing team at SEGA trawl the world for official football licenses for the Football Manager series, and this year is no different.

We have a plethora of licenses for the game, and are very grateful to all of our licensors around the world for the information and help that they give to us to make Football Manager as good as it possibly can be.

So today’s blog is a rundown of all of the licenses we have in this year’s game:

Australia – We again have a license with the Hyundai A-League, this allows us to feature both league and club logos, as well as the proper fixture list for the current season.

Denmark – Our second official license with the Superliga, with league and club logos, as well as player photo’s where we’ve been able to source them.

England – Official licenses from the Football League and Football Conference, with all of their other competitions covered too. Agreement includes logos for all competitions, players photos (where supplied) and real fixtures for the Blue Square Conference, Blue Square North & Blue Square South.

France – League licenses for both Ligue 1 and Ligue 2, with logos for the competitions & real fixtures for both divisions.

Netherlands – Licenses for both the Eredivisie and Juliper League, with competition logos, and player pictures where provided. We also have an official license for Team Holland, the Dutch national team.

Northern Ireland – License for the Carling Premiership, including logos and player photo’s where supplied.

Scotland – SPL and associated competitions, including logos, player photo’s and real fixtures.

South Korea – Official license for the K-League, including all logos, player photo’s where provided and real fixtures.

Spain – Licenses for both Liga BBVA & Liga Adelante. This enables us to feature team & competition logos, player photo’s for both divisions and fixtures for the Liga BBVA. Please note that some of these pictures won’t make it into the game for the boxed version, but we will deliver any player pictures that are sent to us between the game going into manufacture and the release date via Steam.

USA – MLS license, including player photo’s and the real fixture list. League logos too, obviously.

Wales – License for the Corbett Sports Welsh Premier League + Loosemores League Cup, including real fixtures & competition/team logos.

Italy – We have licenses in Italy with the following clubs, in alphabetical order… AC.Milan, Atalanta, Bologna, Cagliari, Catania, Cesena, Chievo Verona, Fiorentina, Genoa, Inter, Juventus, Lazio, Lecce, Palermo, Parma, Roma, Sampdoria, Udinese.

At last count, there are over 4700 player photos in Football Manager 2012.

We hope they add that little bit of extra authenticity to the game.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/276024-FM12-blogs-licensing

Arteta <3 What were Wigan players doing leaving him free like that?

Would appreciate it if the Gunners could give us back Arteta :(
Bad enough with Yakubu being on a nice scoring run since leaving Everton

Yeah, the Yak's on a killing spree, but he was on massive wages as well. Arteta is sorely missed, though.

We can give you Denilson when he returns.

I have no idea how Denilson signed for Arsenal in the first place. Honestly he is so **** not to mention he is on a 40k/week contract if I'm not wrong.

Gervinho. Nice play by Robin... Now put Chambo & Coquelin in.

I have no idea how Denilson signed for Arsenal in the first place. Honestly he is so **** not to mention he is on a 40k/week contract if I'm not wrong.

thats for now :). but when he first came i think he was playing along side Cesc in the 4-4-2 and was okay untill we moved to a 4-2-3-1.

good win. now in 5th place :) just keep the winning streak in the league going and in no time were back in the top 4 :P

Back