The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
yea lol it suppose to be "what a beauty". they must be Russian commentators ;)

Yea I had to double check and yea its what a beauty :D I think that's dutch commentator cos Russian is even harder to understand. :D

Yea I had to double check and yea its what a beauty :D I think that's dutch commentator cos Russian is even harder to understand. :D

but Arabian are the best together with Brazilians and Argentinians.

while south Asian commentators a funny too XD like this one

trollool!!!!

Nasri-Money-Bags1.jpg

Hahaha I'm still laughing at the comments of 'team in crisis' that we had earlier.

We've recovered solidly but I'm still expecting a hammering against Man City next weekend though.

I'm confident we can get something out of that game. Only worry for me is our fullback positions and that we cant really rest any of our 4 centrebacks. Lot depends on how they do against Chelsea on monday.

I'm not....not if we defend properly anyway. City really aren't as good as they've been made to look, and the champions league proves that.

honey badger want to beat the **** off city. bring it on man city. money aint the answer ;)

I'm confident we can get something out of that game. Only worry for me is our fullback positions and that we cant really rest any of our 4 centrebacks. Lot depends on how they do against Chelsea on monday.
yup was kinda worried but at least no goal concede. while we fielded 4 cbs, and 2 of them are makeshift wing backs, Everton field 7 CBs but the end of the game. lol saha for distan XD.

and song's magical lob + rvp stunner = great goal. made my day.

Another great goal by RVP. A 1-0 looks better than ever right now, any clean sheet is good.

Newcastle Utd played 4 Full-back's in their weekend game, we, on the other hand, played four Center-back's. We desperately need Jenkinson and Gibbs to get back in the side.

Newcastle Utd played 4 Full-back's in their weekend game, we, on the other hand, played four Center-back's. We desperately need Jenkinson and Gibbs to get back in the side.

We could do with Mbiwa type of player in squad. He'd be far more useful than Squillaci.

We could do with Mbiwa type of player in squad. He'd be far more useful than Squillaci.

Definitely. I'm sure Wenger has had him scouted. The thing is we can never trust Gibbs to be fit for a full season and Jenkinson doesn't seem too much better in fitness terms not to mention he is still learning. It wouldn't hurt to have a Mbiwa-type player who can play anywhere across the back-line in our side. Squillaci has to go down as one of the worst Wenger signings seriously. He is **** poor.

Definitely. I'm sure Wenger has had him scouted. The thing is we can never trust Gibbs to be fit for a full season and Jenkinson doesn't seem too much better in fitness terms not to mention he is still learning. It wouldn't hurt to have a Mbiwa-type player who can play anywhere across the back-line in our side. Squillaci has to go down as one of the worst Wenger signings seriously. He is **** poor.

He was decent/good when younger, but at his age he cant adapt to Premier at all. We saw how hard it was for Kos, but he has adapted now and shows the quality Wenger saw in him.

Back