The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Todays a good game to see the likes of chamberlain and ryo miyaichi(hopefully come on)to perform, thank god Gervinho has gone for a few weeks never rated the guy.

Christ I hope Chamakh gets back to his best. Would love to have his early-reason link up play back from the start of last season. Seems a shame if he turns out ****.

Coquelin injured? So our full backs now are Miquel (CB) and Yeannis (CM)? Unless we want to play Squills of course..

decent first half with Arsenal looking dangerous initially but thanks to Arshavin's lack of shooting ability we're still level. As half went on game became more even and we actually got some time on the ball. Becchio with our only half chance. Hopefully we can catch you on the break 2nd half as you push for a goal :) at least we're out singing you ;)

Henry is coming on. Been waiting for this moment ever since the loan was done. Great to see him back playing for Arsenal. Stage is set for Henry's winner, also weird to see him not wearing 14.

I think I nearly damaged my monitor at the sight of Samir Nasri. Now on to the game, it's been so boring so far. Real lack of creativity in our side and Leeds are easily able to counter everything we throw at them. Very disappointed with this showing so far.

Yeah, Nasri chewing gum looked like a right little *** to be honest.

Vlad, I was just thinking how Henry would wish he was still playing with Pires, Bergkamp, Vieira et al. The problem is the forwards arn't coinstantly making runs to drag the defenders around. If you watch Barca play, they open space like that, the team just looks lazy (except Arteta and Ramsey who look like they're going for it).

I think I nearly damaged my monitor at the sight of Samir Nasri. Now on to the game, it's been so boring so far. Real lack of creativity in our side and Leeds are easily able to counter everything we throw at them. Very disappointed with this showing so far.

Look on the plus side. He was **** during the Utd match. REALLY earned his wage didn't he lol

Welcome back Thierry. Like you've not been away son

I knew Henry would do that. Should have put some money on it :(

Welcome back to England Theirry Henry. How ive missed seeing your class finishes.

Sigh Arshavin. So *****. He has one shooting mode, blaze it as hard as he can.

Back