The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
good defending from Leeds but overall Arsenal deserve the win. Nice finish by Henry but given too much space. oh well. Slightly annoying at the end when we should be pushing players forward and Forsell has his shot parried by keeper no one is there to follow up :/ oh well we can take heart from the performance. good luck Arsenal in the next round

_57788331_57788227.jpg

Welcome Home

one thing though, why was Henry man of the match? Yes he scored but he was only on the pitch for 15 mins! Ramsey or Chamberlain deserved it more tbh

Henry is so awesome, I wrongly cheered his goal and got a few dirty looks.

Arshavin should retire, has to be the worst winger in the prem.

He was MoTM as he's Henry, playing his first match in Arsenal red for five years.

Agree Ramsey and Chamberlain looked great though. Really hope he pushes Theo to up his game, did you see Theo put on the afterburners after Henry's goal? Do it more often Theo!

Henry is so awesome, I wrongly cheered his goal and got a few dirty looks.

Arshavin should retire, has to be the worst winger in the prem.

Think our Bily would have something to say about that lol

He was MoTM as he's Henry, playing his first match in Arsenal red for five years.

Agree Ramsey and Chamberlain looked great though. Really hope he pushes Theo to up his game, did you see Theo put on the afterburners after Henry's goal? Do it more often Theo!
that's the worst reasoning ever!

I wouldn't of believed that could happen if I'd been told at kick-off. Absolutely incredible.

"Remember, Henry is temporary. Chamakh is permanent."

^ Made me chuckle haha..

one thing though, why was Henry man of the match? Yes he scored but he was only on the pitch for 15 mins! Ramsey or Chamberlain deserved it more tbh[/QUOTE/
]

I think Tommy Lees deserved it MoM!! A leeds starting 11 costing us 700k, held Champions league Arsenal for 70mins, away from home.

our XI:
----------200k-----------
----Kid Kid Loan Kid-----
Free Free Free 500k Loan
-----------Free------------

Leeds and proud! MOT!!

Last edited:
Can Arsenal expect a major bid from City for Henry? lol

And on a sidenote-does that guy ever age? He still looks so young

Okay as you can see, i am a chelsea fan.

but..

HENRY = LEGEND :)

the one and only Arsenal player that I really like(d).

Went to the game last night. Went absolutely mental when Henry scored...

It just had to happen, didn't it? Can't believe it somehow, but absolutely incredible. Putting aside any other (perhaps more negative) views about the game, it was brilliant to see Henry's reaction and the way all the players clearly enjoyed the moment as much as the fans.

(Good to be back for me too!)

Went to the game last night. Went absolutely mental when Henry scored...

It just had to happen, didn't it? Can't believe it somehow, but absolutely incredible. Putting aside any other (perhaps more negative) views about the game, it was brilliant to see Henry's reaction and the way all the players clearly enjoyed the moment as much as the fans.

(Good to be back for me too!)

Look who is back here ;)

Re Henry, script couldn't have been written better. Came on as a sub, scored winner and got MOTM.

Look who is back here ;)

IKR. You must have missed me with Calum the only (so far as I remember) regular Arsenal poster. Redders doesn't count because Calum makes like 20,000 posts a day.

Re Henry, script couldn't have been written better. Came on as a sub, scored winner and got MOTM.

'Tis true. Atmosphere was immense when he was warming up, never mind scoring the winner ffs!

IKR. You must have missed me with Calum the only (so far as I remember) regular Arsenal poster. Redders doesn't count because Calum makes like 20,000 posts a day.

'Tis true. Atmosphere was immense when he was warming up, never mind scoring the winner ffs!

Not far off from the truth Joss ;) So when is your next visit then.

Back