The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Okay, beating the **** out of Ramsey is something I can understand, hardly but I do. But how ON EARTH could that mug bring up Gary?

Massively retarded completely brainless kids.

God i hope he meets Millwall or West Ham fans somewhereXD

attachment.php

I was reading the SI forums and I stumbled upon something the Bolton researcher posted in October:

In Owen we trust, in Arsene you rust.

Oh the irony.

Come on guys, there was clear contact with dyer. Post all the still images you want but you won't prove anything until you post a slow motion video showing the apparent contact. Ofcourse he went down easy, but there's contact and ramsey has impeded dyer.

Come on guys, there was clear contact with dyer. Post all the still images you want but you won't prove anything until you post a slow motion video showing the apparent contact. Ofcourse he went down easy, but there's contact and ramsey has impeded dyer.

wtf. rambo moved his leg away so that he wont get hurt by those horrible stud of dyer.

wtf. rambo moved his leg away so that he wont get hurt by those horrible stud of dyer.

Are you sure? I saw it before on motd, and there was clear contact. I'll have another look at it when I get the chance.

Are you sure? I saw it before on motd, and there was clear contact. I'll have another look at it when I get the chance.

i was watching motd |). pff. whatever. i mean, really we have ourselves to blame for this, especially the last goal. miquel has to learn to stay back at that moment. plus i think we need more of a catalyst even if RVP goes goals galore.

said that rambo needs to step up too. bad day for him. but shame at the fans (in twitter) ranting on him. some say he's immature, some say he should be loaned out, some even say he should be sold. FFS. (gtfo bandwagon arsenal fans. )

i was watching motd |). pff. whatever. i mean, really we have ourselves to blame for this, especially the last goal. miquel has to learn to stay back at that moment. plus i think we need more of a catalyst even if RVP goes goals galore.

said that rambo needs to step up too. bad day for him. but shame at the fans (in twitter) ranting on him. some say he's immature, some say he should be loaned out, some even say he should be sold. FFS. (gtfo bandwagon arsenal fans. )

Ramseys too good of a prospect to just get rid off. I say he needs to mature a bit, he's too rash sometimes.

Thinking back about the incident now though, I do remember saying dive myself. However I did see a the immediate replay and changed my opinion on it after, from what I remember, clear contact on dyer.

If anybody's unsure about the Ramsey/Dyer incident: Dyer spun around, Ramsey was stopping his run, unfortunately his left leg was left hanging to his side and Dyer cleverly 'stamped' (not necessarily stamped but that's the closest word I can think of at this time of morning) on his shin pad and went over. Sadly, in real time, it doesn't look anything like that.

But having said that, did we really need to leave him in so much space for the second? Take nothing away from his excellent finish but we gifted him the goal. And the third.. well, say nothing.

I felt both our goals were well deserved; van Persie's trickery for the first was incredible. We all thought he'd shoot at the first opportunity and fortunately, so did keeper Vorm which practically gave RvP 50% more chance to score. Walcott's chip was well done, too.

We have to question some of our players' commitment and determination, one player in particular - no, not Ramsey; in fact, I want to rubbish all those dirty comments about him. Yes, he constantly gave the ball away but he was always going to have a hard time in front of the Swansea fans due to his Cardiff links, maybe he should have risen above it, but pressure is everywhere in football.

I'm talking about Andrey Arshavin. When he signed I was glued to the TV and was ecstatic when he joined, but since his first half-season he's been absolute balls and, seriously, needs to go. So frustrated with him.

If anybody's unsure about the Ramsey/Dyer incident: Dyer spun around, Ramsey was stopping his run, unfortunately his left leg was left hanging to his side and Dyer cleverly 'stamped' (not necessarily stamped but that's the closest word I can think of at this time of morning) on his shin pad and went over. Sadly, in real time, it doesn't look anything like that.

But having said that, did we really need to leave him in so much space for the second? Take nothing away from his excellent finish but we gifted him the goal. And the third.. well, say nothing.

I felt both our goals were well deserved; van Persie's trickery for the first was incredible. We all thought he'd shoot at the first opportunity and fortunately, so did keeper Vorm which practically gave RvP 50% more chance to score. Walcott's chip was well done, too.

We have to question some of our players' commitment and determination, one player in particular - no, not Ramsey; in fact, I want to rubbish all those dirty comments about him. Yes, he constantly gave the ball away but he was always going to have a hard time in front of the Swansea fans due to his Cardiff links, maybe he should have risen above it, but pressure is everywhere in football.

I'm talking about Andrey Arshavin. When he signed I was glued to the TV and was ecstatic when he joined, but since his first half-season he's been absolute balls and, seriously, needs to go. So frustrated with him.

Agreed. the only big thing he's done is scoring 4 goals against pool, even I was stunned. thought WOW, here we go. Arsene finally bought a class player, spot on, but since then, meh.

So has Mertesacker won an aerial battle since he moved to England?

That's better than I expected, and yet it is still only 2/3 as a tall, international centre back.

I don't think Dyer did it on purpose. It looked more like he was trying to put his foot down to regain balance but Ramsey's leg was stretched and they clashed, resulting in Dyer going down.. The way you say it makes it sound as if he was looking for a penalty.

Tbh, Ramsey played gash. Not exactly the performance he will have wanted to put on infront of a Welsh crowd and the future manager of Wales.

Agreed. the only big thing he's done is scoring 4 goals against pool, even I was stunned. thought WOW, here we go. Arsene finally bought a class player, spot on, but since then, meh.

Yeah that little rat cost us title along with ****** supersub macheda:( I personally blame them for liverpool downfall XD

Back