The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
When did Arshavin last score?
Against Bolton in the League Cup. Before that, Swansea when Vorm threw the ball to him and handed the goal on a plate. Before that one? No idea, too long ago to remember - possibly Barca.

So basically, your wingers take turns to score against Swansea and do **** all for the rest of the season.

Walcott pops up with an assist for RVP every now and then and Gervinho occasionally mishits a shot so bad that it actually ends up going in rather than missing. But for the most part, yes :P

Against Bolton in the League Cup. Before that, Swansea when Vorm threw the ball to him and handed the goal on a plate. Before that one? No idea, too long ago to remember - possibly Barca.
and before that was against Everton, were saha scored an offside goal.

Brilliant rogers. yup i think they deserve winning it. they deserve being in the epl. plus Liberty Stadium is the hardest place to go and play now, and the next is OT. :@

props to rvp and walcott for scoring, but maybe the swans had it all.

Dench!!!! :wub: Frimps.

[video=youtube;wSM6f4pz0xQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSM6f4pz0xQ[/video]

We need to sort out the midfield, apart from Song and to a lesser extent Arteta who are in their 'prime', everyone is either potential (Wilshere, Ramsey, etc) or coming towards the end of their career (Rosicky, Yossi).

Actually, retention was poor and has been lately, thats half of the problem, posession has to turn into an end product.

Agree with the keeper being poor, despite nearly touching the pen don't think he did anything else. Djourou and Walcott just don't gell, need Sagna back to open up space for Theo. Miquel, I actually think he's quite good when defending, not amazing obviously as he's 18, but yes positionally very poor for both goals, though I think the keeper could have done a better job on both.

As far as the midfield goes, Ramsey was very poor, no good passes, lost posession for one of the goals and had pretty poor cross field balls too. Wingers wise, I keep thinking our long term plan would be Gervinho/RVP/Chamberlain, perhaps with Miyachi coming in in a year or two given as he already has good feet.

Also, for those saying Rosicky is lazy (and I posted that a long time ago too I must say), I thught he was one of the few players to actually take a shot on today and actually looked like they had their "eye in" for a great pass to goal. So frustrating supporting the gunners though, you see a scrappy 1-0 against Leeds, see spurs drop points and know we need to capitalise. These gifts won't come along all season..

Brilliant rogers. yup i think they deserve winning it. they deserve being in the epl. plus Liberty Stadium is the hardest place to go and play now, and the next is OT. :@

props to rvp and walcott for scoring, but maybe the swans had it all.

wrong. Britannia.

haha thanks for reminding me.

but tbf, swansea prior to this game only concede 1 goal or none in every match ;) point taken. that's some stronghold.

I know right.. I hate that place. when I see Next Game: Stoke [A] and i JUST KNOW we're losing points :) hard place indeed.

Actually, retention was poor and has been lately, thats half of the problem, posession has to turn into an end product.

Agree with the keeper being poor, despite nearly touching the pen don't think he did anything else. Djourou and Walcott just don't gell, need Sagna back to open up space for Theo. Miquel, I actually think he's quite good when defending, not amazing obviously as he's 18, but yes positionally very poor for both goals, though I think the keeper could have done a better job on both.

As far as the midfield goes, Ramsey was very poor, no good passes, lost posession for one of the goals and had pretty poor cross field balls too. Wingers wise, I keep thinking our long term plan would be Gervinho/RVP/Chamberlain, perhaps with Miyachi coming in in a year or two given as he already has good feet.

Also, for those saying Rosicky is lazy (and I posted that a long time ago too I must say), I thught he was one of the few players to actually take a shot on today and actually looked like they had their "eye in" for a great pass to goal. So frustrating supporting the gunners though, you see a scrappy 1-0 against Leeds, see spurs drop points and know we need to capitalise. These gifts won't come along all season..

couldn't agree more. 1st mistake was the penalty, and then the 2nd was giving away the ball, which led to the dyer goal.

thus i think some fans need to keep their cool. critize if u must, but not like this ....

http://www.diigo.com/item/image/1xbv9/wo5q

Some people are taking advantage of being able to talk to players through twitter way, way too far. All this from just one person on twitter.

GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR MY HEAD IS GOING TO EXPLODE TO SAY IM IN A RAGE IS AN UNDER-STATEMENT I HOPE AARON RAMSEY BREAKS HIS LEG AND DIES

IM GOING TO KILL YOU AARON RAMSEY DO YOU ******* HEAR ME I AM GOING TO KILL YOU ONE OF THESE DAYS IVE NEVER WANTED SOMEBODY DEAD SO BADLY

IVE BEEN AN ARSENAL DIEHARD FOR 15 YEARS AND IVE NEVER EVER SEEN A WORST A MORE INCOMPETENT PLAYER THAN RAMSEY HES TAKING THE **** OUT OF US

@aaronjramsey Thanks alot for costing us 3 points nice one Aaron yet again you prove you have no HEART no PASSION and no desire for the club

@aaronjramsey Dont bother leaving your house this week your safety wont be guaranteed :-! :- youve been taking the ******* **** for too long

@aaronjramsey **** mentality **** player no wonder Gary Speed hung himself. I have massive beef with you so lets sort this out......scared?

The guy had already taken it well beyond the line, but to bring up Gary Speed? Unbelievable.

Some people are taking advantage of being able to talk to players through twitter way, way too far. All this from just one person on twitter.

GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR MY HEAD IS GOING TO EXPLODE TO SAY IM IN A RAGE IS AN UNDER-STATEMENT I HOPE AARON RAMSEY BREAKS HIS LEG AND DIES

IM GOING TO KILL YOU AARON RAMSEY DO YOU ******* HEAR ME I AM GOING TO KILL YOU ONE OF THESE DAYS IVE NEVER WANTED SOMEBODY DEAD SO BADLY

IVE BEEN AN ARSENAL DIEHARD FOR 15 YEARS AND IVE NEVER EVER SEEN A WORST A MORE INCOMPETENT PLAYER THAN RAMSEY HES TAKING THE **** OUT OF US

@aaronjramsey Thanks alot for costing us 3 points nice one Aaron yet again you prove you have no HEART no PASSION and no desire for the club

@aaronjramsey Dont bother leaving your house this week your safety wont be guaranteed :-! :- youve been taking the ******* **** for too long

@aaronjramsey **** mentality **** player no wonder Gary Speed hung himself. I have massive beef with you so lets sort this out......scared?

The guy had already taken it well beyond the line, but to bring up Gary Speed? Unbelievable.

I may be a LFC fan but i would like to beat s**t out of that idiot !!!

we might have our self to blame for the lose eventually, but how times are we in the wrong end of the decisions .

look at this.
View attachment 216680

ffs. :@

Well refereeing this year in EPL has been worst i have ever seen and i follow EPL for like 5-6yrs now....too many games are decided by refs rather than players.

Okay, beating the **** out of Ramsey is something I can understand, hardly but I do. But how ON EARTH could that mug bring up Gary?

Massively retarded completely brainless kids.

Back