The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Hazard's nice and all.

But I've watched Christian Eriksen and I think he would be a cheaper signing for just as much bang.

Problem is we have 1. Wilshere 2. Ramsey 3. Arteta 4. Rosicky (if we keep him) 5. Eisfeld in the middle which is where Eriksen does work.

But you could argue we are just as deep on the wings which is where Hazard would likely play. Gervinho, Walcott, Chambo, Park, Ryo and Coquelin who showed some pace and crossing ability.

highly doubt we can buy eriksen for 10m, just like in fm12 trollol.

and yeah apparently when psg was entering a new dawn and Leonardo, who was inter milan manger, became general manager, he wanted arsene to be his first choice manager (cuz kambore was lolz XD). arsene turned down the offer cuz he loves arsenal more than ever :P

ajax is dropping in Eredivise while Lille is in 3rd in France.

I'd figure the price for Hazard would be more than Eriksen.

But you could argue we are just as deep on the wings which is where Hazard would likely play. Gervinho, Walcott, Chambo, Park, Ryo and Coquelin who showed some pace and crossing ability.
Coquelin is a DM, he is the back up to Song.

He can and has played on the right wing.

and I'd consider Frimpong the back up (if he weren't on loan)

lolwut. im sure in the black burn rovers game, he was playing in the RB position. walcott was on the Right wing, as usual.

lolwut. im sure in the black burn rovers game, he was playing in the RB position. walcott was on the Right wing, as usual.

sorry I should have said right side, but he often found himself in advanced positions (helped to have theo drag defender with him) and did will with the ball at his feet in the opponents 3rd.

sorry I should have said right side, but he often found himself in advanced positions (helped to have theo drag defender with him) and did will with the ball at his feet in the opponents 3rd.

doesnt mater, Le Coq got an assist for RvP 3rd anyway :P

He can and has played on the right wing.

and I'd consider Frimpong the back up (if he weren't on loan)
He played at RB a fair bit when he was on loan at Lorient last season I believe. And he may continue to fill in there when he is needed but still think his future lies in the middle. He is a far more complete player to Frimpong, would be silly to play him out of position when he is the better of the two.

398689_236639919750778_190190401062397_528460_209341882_n.jpg

tumblr_lgbywcA5nf1qelt3zo1_400.gif

Credit to Arsenal fan on other forum.

this month is gonna be a bumper ride.

Sunderland Away
AC Milan Away
Sunderland Away
North London Derby Home

(6)

A week ago Marca published a picture of Isaac Cuenca and Carles Puyol in similar fashion.

Back