The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Sounds like Arsenal are playing well for the first time in a while.

Walcott 3 assists thus far.

Very pleased to see that Arsenal have kept attacking. Doing wonders for goal difference. We want 10!

Absolutely shambolic from Rovers. They're better than this. They can beat Utd, but can't even be bothered against Arsenal? Pathetic. If I was Kean I'd be worried. It's going to absolutely shatter morale

Great game by all Arsenal players. Ox is gem of a prospect, looks like he is ready to step up for England set up. Kos is very good at reading the game. Walcott is getting behind defense with ease, creating all sorts of problems and RVP can't stop scoring. Made him captain of my Fantasy team, 3 goals and an assist. Would be great with few more.

Why does he take AOC off? I don't think I'll ever understand Wenger.

Hats off to RVP, he could've gone for another goal yet he gave it back to the legend that is Henry.

Wenger was delighted to see Henry score a goal. Look on his face says it all. Awesome to see Henry back in the league.Sign him up Wenger.

Another crucial goal by Henry.

The headlines will write themselves.

Why does he take AOC off? I don't think I'll ever understand Wenger.

Argh why take Chamberlain off when he's on a hattrick? -_-
There was a chance he wasn't going to even start, remember?

I know we all love seeing The Ox play but better to take him off and let him have a start next game than him getting more tired.

So true, Chamberlain is like Arshavin on crack when he was actually good (im thinking Liverpool good). Really good penetrating run and a good shot on him, and seems to be able to do more than just blaze it. Going to need him firing on all cylinders. Also, that game showed just how Arteta is so crucial for recycling the ball.

just amazing. rvp with hat trick again , and i think he really loves scoring against Blackburn (based on the stats):$

walcott was even good today, with 3 assist if im right. chambo with a brace, well could have a hat trick chance, but hey, we need him to be fit :P

but overall, RVP stole the show, 3 goals, 2 assist. and yea the king get is first epl goal after a 5 year gap :P

lol
166228hp2.jpg

Back