• Views Views 2M
August: 1/9 (11%)
September: 6/9 (67%)
October: 9/12 (75%)
November: 7/9 (78%)
December: 13/18 (72%)
January: 0/9 (0%)
February: 1/3 (so far, 33%)

Points we have won this season in every month so far.

November was the best whereas January was AWFUL

hopefully we win tmr, at least 1-0 is enough. nail biting moments.

will be more better if ManU beats Chelsea, and Sp*r do us a favour and beat liverpool :P same for newcastle :P

I'm still trusting Arsene Wenger to pull off a comeback and finish top 4. It's harder with the talent that teams around Arsenal have now. Newcastle and Spurs weren't even in contention with us before. If Wilshere didn't have another set back I think we would find it a lot easier but Sagna is back so is Gibbs almost. We can only improve.

Unless of course RVP gets injured. Then I lose hope.

Reckon we might see Walcott upfront today. Wenger gave a hint that he was going to rest RVP and Henry probably isn't really fit enough to play 60+ minutes and Park is, well I have no idea what is going on there. Chamakh is back but not ready to play yet. When he mentioned Walcott, Wenger said 'we have Walcott who wants to play through the middle - he has not done it, we have not done it but we always have adapted. Thierry Henry at the start was not a centre forward, Robin van Persie was not a centre forward, so we’ll see what we do if it happens.'

Think Ramsey will probably (or should) be given a rest with prehaps Arshavin going into the hole behind the striker - thats supposed to be his favoured position so he might get given a chance to rescue his Arsenal career.

Why would we drop RVP? that would mean that we lose the ability to score a goal.

Well, what do you know. Consistency amongst refs. 2 two footed challenges both resulting in immediate red cards. The players were warned. Good to know some paid attention.

Anyone know what happened to Van Persie? He was clutching his ankle.

Last edited:
Well, what do you know. Consistency amongst refs. 2 two footed challenges both resulting in immediate red cards. The players were warned. Good to know some paid attention.

Well I think Marriner should've booked Rosicky for a late challenge on Lowe, and I think Modeste's booking was a bit harsh but aside from that it's been good refereeing so far. I think the result flatters Arsenal a bit but AOC and RVP are awesome.

Well I think Marriner should've booked Rosicky for a late challenge on Lowe, and I think Modeste's booking was a bit harsh but aside from that it's been good refereeing so far. I think the result flatters Arsenal a bit but AOC and RVP are awesome.

Going to be honest-not watching the match thanks to housework (:@), but they said pretty much what you did.

Brilliant first half performance, don't really deserve to have conceded but it was a stunning free kick from Pedersen.

Walcott is having his way with Olsson, RVP is going to score at least once more and Ox is being awesome once more and is going to be a massive star for us. Song has been back on top form as well.

Not really tbh. They are all over Blackburn and were unlucky to concede that goal. They should have scored at least 1 or 2 more goals. They haven't given any breathing space for Blackburn. song and Arteta are bossing the game.

Not really tbh. They are all over Blackburn and were unlucky to concede that goal. They should have scored at least 1 or 2 more goals. They haven't given any breathing space for Blackburn. song and Arteta are bossing the game.

IMO Blackburn were slowly into the game, although they were sloppy at times giving the ball away with ease. The sending off IMO made Arsenal look better than they actually were in the final minutes of the half.

IMO Blackburn were slowly into the game, although they were sloppy at times giving the ball away with ease. The sending off IMO made Arsenal look better than they actually were in the final minutes of the half.

It didn't make any difference. Arsenal completely dominated the game even before red card incident. Blackburn hardly strung 2 passes in the first half.

It didn't make any difference. Arsenal completely dominated the game even before red card incident. Blackburn hardly strung 2 passes in the first half.

I disagree, that said, Arteta <3

Back