The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
****** ****. surely he's out for a month at least.

guess that means we'll have to have cope with djouruo now

vermalean, Kos, DJ, Sagna

Well, Gibbs is back and Coquelin can play left back.

wont it be to early for gibbs to face agianst AC milan. lol anyways then

Gibbs, Vermalean, Kos, Sagna.

Song, Arteta

Rosciky

Walcott, RvP, Chambo!

Most important part of our season coming up over the next few weeks, looking very tough:

vs AC Milan (A) Champ League
vs Sunderland (A) FA Cup
vs Tottenham (H) League
vs Liverpool (A) League
vs AC Milan (H) Champ League
vs Newcastle (H) League
vs Everton (A) League (Depends if we beat S'land in the cup)

(Also, it seems the board turns brackets A or H into little smiley faces. Sunglassers = home, halo = away!)

That's a pretty tough run of 7-8 games, all against sides we need to really work to beat. Really hoping we keep Sagna fit and Gibbs comes back at a decent rate without hurting himself, as Vermy and Koscielny as centre backs are much better than Mertersacker and I'm worried about Pato's pace (Suarez, Defoe, etc). Going to be rough if we can't keep RVP fit, although if Walcott, Chamberlain & Arshavin can turn it on that will be a massive help.

408111_3266733197536_1543473531_32944411_1128347154_n.jpg

lol lol lol

It's the curse of Arsenal - killed the Ivory Coast's dreams of African success, killed Barcelona's hopes of winning la Liga, and your own chances commited suicide a long time ago.

It's the curse of Arsenal - killed the Ivory Coast's dreams of African success, killed Barcelona's hopes of winning la Liga, and your own chances commited suicide a long time ago.

you have your opinions to your self, but i would blame drogba in all this situation. he should have ended the game right in normal time. missing that penalty, the second ******* time in the tournament, the **** !!!

and gervinho was never the good penalty taker all along.

Most important part of our season coming up over the next few weeks, looking very tough:

vs AC Milan (A) Champ League
vs Sunderland (A) FA Cup
vs Tottenham (H) League
vs Liverpool (A) League
vs AC Milan (H) Champ League
vs Newcastle (H) League
vs Everton (A) League (Depends if we beat S'land in the cup)

(Also, it seems the board turns brackets A or H into little smiley faces. Sunglassers = home, halo = away!)

lol. going into san siro tmr is like in heaven eh, and a home north london derby is cool :P (A) (H)

Not sure what they have done exactly but have the middle of the pitch in near-perfect condition while the wings are in awful condition. Done that because they use pretty much no width while we thrive off our width. Also will increase the chances of our wide players getting injured.

Edit - Apparently the wider areas of the pitch had been damaged in recent cold weather. They tried relaying the flanks but as the pictures shows they haven't done a very good job on that.

Last edited:
The wings have been streamlines into a "path" so that Theo can get a clue as to which direction he should be running at defenders, instead of getting confused and passing it back ;)

In a way this is actually good. We'll definitely crash out of the UCL now and that allows us to focus on 4th place not to mention it will allow people like van Persie to get some rest.

Besides, we were never going to win the UCL so the earlier we crash out the better it is imo. Obviously I would have liked to see a better performance tonight, but I'm not going to eat my hair over it.

In a way this is actually good. We'll definitely crash out of the UCL now and that allows us to focus on 4th place not to mention it will allow people like van Persie to get some rest.
Wow, you're an optimist.

The morale has crashed, we just lost our best defender in Koscielsy and we're out once again in a cup.

I'm also a bit pleased we are out the CL but not this way.

Back