The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
What goes around comes around lol - as a Newcastle fan I fondly remember Arsenal blowing a 4 goal lead so I can understand what the Arsenal fans are feeling like just now!

Debatable, but there's no debate that Koscielney should no longer be on the pitch.

Great stuff though and credit to the Arsenal players who looked like they actually wanted it. Ie, Giroud, Jenkinson etc. Karma for the plastic wankers who walked out at 4-0.

This is why you should never give up on your club so early on. There's been so many epic comebacks. Man City v Spurs few years back, Everton v Man Utd, Liverpool in Istanbul..after 38 minutes you should stick with the club. We should know by now anything can happen these days.

At least Theo will have played 20 minutes and Giroud more than AW may have expected. All a bonus for United!

This is why you should never give up on your club so early on. There's been so many epic comebacks. Man City v Spurs few years back, Everton v Man Utd, Liverpool in Istanbul..after 38 minutes you should stick with the club. We should know by now anything can happen these days.

Every fan spends the money to buy their ticket and so has the right to leave when they want. But as you say, seems so senseless. If everyone followed their example you'd end up with a team playing in front of no fans!

I would add one more example. Recent Chelsea - Man United game. Chelsea went down 2-0 and.. oh wait, they still lost it. Ah, nevermind.

McDermott must be thinking how the **** it's now 5-4 after being 4-0. This is going to be much worse than a kick in the testicles

To be fair to the Arsenal fans, they were still singing the loudest when they were 4 down. This is what being a football fan is all about.

On a side note, my brother put a fiver on a draw when it was 4-1 and won £180!

To be fair to the Arsenal fans, they were still singing the loudest when they were 4 down. This is what being a football fan is all about.

Not only proud of players, but also fans. Our away fans are amazing.

What a jammy sod lol.

There's going to be a lot of Gunners fans lying down in a darkened room after this I suspect lol

Back