The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
So....which club will clear out their defensive coaching staff first then? What an absolutely ridiculous game of football

Which is more unbelievable, Arsenal coming from four down or Chamakh scoring two goals? :D

One of THE most incredible games ever.

**** defending.

But incredible.

Wowzor.

Arsenal dont do things the easy way they all ways make it hard for them selfs what a game well done wenger

Props to you for coming out and saying that, but I think it's fair to say it's going to be a long night ;)

Luckily I've got a skype call organsised, so I'm not going to be enduring it!

I have just finished the call and heard the final score.

Had a freaking psychology exam start 30 minutes after kick-off, didn't know what the score was when that started and came out to find we were 5-4 up. Then it was 5-5. Then it was 6-5 and then 7-5. Going to have to watch it in full at some stage but sounds like a mental game.

Had a freaking psychology exam start 30 minutes after kick-off, didn't know what the score was when that started and came out to find we were 5-4 up. Then it was 5-5. Then it was 6-5 and then 7-5. Going to have to watch it in full at some stage but sounds like a mental game.

You'd be better of starting to watch at 40minutes or so. Before that was just embarrasing.

That Hoisveld or however it is spelt looks some player... came from Dortmund I hear last January. He made Arsenal tick in that second half.

Eisfeld

and in Dortmund circles, was considered to be on par with Gotze, but a knee injury held him back...which is when we swept in.

It hasn't taken him very long to make an impact here.

Eisfeld

and in Dortmund circles, was considered to be on par with Gotze, but a knee injury held him back...which is when we swept in.

It hasn't taken him very long to make an impact here.

Yea heard the same. Read somewhere that Wenger rated him the best player in preseason or something like that. Hopefully will be big player for us.

Back