The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
BBC Sport's David Ornstein: "Arsenal are preparing to confirm the signing of Germany midfielder Mesut Ozil from Real Madrid. The Gunners are set to make an announcement in the coming hours. The documentation is being signed and completed as we speak."

Hopefully we can get another striker in preferably not demba ba. Decent player but i think we could do a bit better.

Hopefully we can get another striker in preferably not demba ba. Decent player but i think we could do a bit better.

He will do a very decent job in your fluid playing style.He will be just a rotation option to giroud.I dont think you going for anyone now except him.

[video=youtube;SO5nfQEqGOg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO5nfQEqGOg&feature=share[/video]

Ozil deal might have fallen because zidane wants him to stay at madrid.

It's the transfer window. Never expect a smooth ride. Like the Arshavin transfer

He was meant to be revealed at 4 then 6 and now its 9 with 2 hours left! What the **** is he signing a 400 page contract???

Its a massive massive deal, RM Fans not happy with Ozil going, complications with him being in Germany, biggest transfer in Arsenal history

These things always drag.. would be seriously damaging was he not to sign ( But i think he will )

Back