The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Well that is extraordinary trolling by Wenger. 2 months of people panicking then on a last day he drops the biggest transfer bomb of the season and might not be done yet, either. Lol.

Seems like Demba Ba is on the way too.

Well, let's hope so, we wanted him before anyway, and Wenger loves his low risk loans/frees.

Did anyone see much of Flamini play over the weekend by the way, I only caught the highlights. Is he looking sharp, interested and like he'd add to the side?

**** me in the a. I go to sleep with it possible, wake up and it's all but done.

Con ******* grats guys, what a signing!

Safe to say the fans got their xmas and birthday presents a bit early

Nicklas Bendtner has been pictured leaving Crystal Palace's training ground. The Danish striker has been looking for a route out of Arsenal and could get his wish by crossing the capital to Selhurst Park. --SKY Sports

good newz

Sky sources revealing more on Arsenal's interest in Chelsea striker Demba Ba. The Blues are said to want a £3million loan fee for the striker, but the Gunners have tabled £1.5million. They also face competition for the Senegal international from Napoli and Valencia.

Benitez needs to f off from stealing all our targets... Ba would be good BAckup

Ozil will be a class signing. I think any hopes of another midfielder are dead to be honest - in Wenger's mind he has already brought that in with Flamini..

Atleast you've finally chucked Bendtner to the wind

Not sure why you're excited about Ba but I'm uber jelly of Ozil.

Have anyone noticed that we`ve changed our style of play a little bit ? We`re playing a more direct style, with the wings cutting inside all the time & long balls on the CF and wings?

I don't think we've really changed at all to be honest. Cazorla has always cut inside (We basically play with 2 CAMs and 1 winger when he plays on the wing), and Walcott still hugs the touchline. The only difference is that Ramsey is being given much more freedom, and Wilshere is being given less

Back