The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
As expected Özil will be wearing #11. Confirmed on clubs official twitter page.

As good a signing as Ozil is are you not still worried about the strength in depth? No were near enough to compete in multiple competitions. If you get even a few injuries you are in deep ****.

As good a signing as Ozil is are you not still worried about the strength in depth? No were near enough to compete in multiple competitions. If you get even a few injuries you are in deep ****.

We are pretty covered in every position except striker for me.

For the love of god man please let us just have this evening. Where we can be happy with signing an actual world class player. I've been waiting for eight freaking years for this night, so please let me enjoy it and forget about any other problems we might have over the season.

Only thing I wanted on top of this was a CB so I'm not too disgruntled with how the Transfer window ended up.

Ozil is sheer quality, and I can't wait to watch him play for us. I did enjoy people on here freaking out for the last hour and a half though thinking we wouldn't get him.

For the love of god man please let us just have this evening. Where we can be happy with signing an actual world class player. I've been waiting for eight freaking years for this night, so please let me enjoy it and forget about any other problems we might have over the season.

I'm too excited to care.

WHEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

The biggest thing I feel out of this transfer is pity.

Pity for Wenger.

How the **** does he pick only three central midfielders from Ozil, Wilshere, Cazorla, Arteta, Ramsey, Flamini (loving him again from the derby by the way), Diaby and Rosicky whent they're all fit?

iTS SUCH a shame we get him when our squad is SO thin i have high hopes for jan market though! ox out until the new year podolski out until mid November verm and mikel are looking most likely to be the next fit 2 and for diaby....loool hes not playing this season at all

Pity for Wenger.

How the **** does he pick only three central midfielders from Ozil, Wilshere, Cazorla, Arteta, Ramsey, Flamini (loving him again from the derby by the way), Diaby and Rosicky whent they're all fit?

We can actually rotate now well. Also Cazorla will be on left most of the time at least.

Pity for Wenger.

he could allways play 3-7-0

How many people were saying " IF Arsene spends more than 20m I'm going to eat ****/similar kind of statements "

I have one very unhappy Liverpool fan coming over to try to eat his shoe tomorrow.

Biggest **** you to Wenger haters he could have done. Especially with Ozil saying Wenger was the swing factor.

Biggest **** you to Wenger haters he could have done. Especially with Ozil saying Wenger was the swing factor.

Yeah right in Piers Morgans face. Remember him tweeting sometime this summer " Wenger can't pull a WC signing " or something like that.

Its a pisstake that there an international break now! i would be sooooooooooo angry if anyone got injured!!!! i hope wenger forces the international managers to only play our players for 45!

Now that i have come down from my ozil high! i pray to god we get no further injurie this whole season mikel and verm are back soon!

Back