The Arsenal Thread

They are quite good atm, world cup contenders maybe?

Last edited:
Klose's first goal vs England in WC 2010 is one of my favorites...99 out 100 strikers would dive in that situation but he just goes all the way with defender manhandling him and puts the ball in the net.

Twenty-four hours and thirty-five minutes until Özil lights up the Premier League.

3:00pm, and I'm assuming so. He may come on as a sub.

I think he was originally was going to come on as a sub but ny anymore, since rosicky and podolski/ox is injured santi has to play on the left paving way for ozil in the middle

I think he was originally was going to come on as a sub but ny anymore, since rosicky and podolski/ox is injured santi has to play on the left paving way for ozil in the middle

Özil and BFG both got some kind of sickness somewhere during/after being with Germany. BFG not even travelling with the squad, but Özil is. Both missed training today.

Özil will likely be on bench and we will start with Flamini, Rambo and Wilshere.

Likely starting 11 & bench
Szczesny, Jenko, Sagna, Kos, Gibbs, Flamini, Rambo, Wilshere, Walcott, Cazorla and Giroud.
Viviano/Fabianski, Vermaelen, Monreal, Frimpong, Özil, Gnabry, Akpom

Hi guys, I´m new on the Forum. I am from Argentina. I support Newell`s old boys here. And as you know we try to play like Arsenal. Just Pure class football. Since about I guess 2009 I started to suppor the Gunners. Hope I am welcomed here.
I cant wait for Mesut to start delivering those brilliant through balls to Giroud.