The Arsenal Thread

Two asists by Ozil and we're 40mins in, he looks sharp.

Agree that Gnabry has been poor, but when the team is set up around Walcott - who has one trick he does well, getting moving quickly.. then it looks unbalanced with him cutting inside, though Gnabry could bulk up a lot and become a **** of a tank. He needs to get some games though, and Stoke is a good lesson.

Id say gnarby has been fine, nothing special but for his first start he looks confident and strong. Its just not the same without theo making those runs and thankfully we dont rely on them. And wasnt 1st goal not ozil assist because the GK got the ball and put it in front of ramsey? or does it still count?

I thought Gnabry was excellent for his first start in a senior game. Got some shots off, took men on, and kept the ball with composure. The last of which is something Walcott cannot do and never will be able to do. Some of you are harsh critics.

I thought Gnabry was excellent for his first start in a senior game. Got some shots off, took men on, and kept the ball with composure. The last of which is something Walcott cannot do and never will be able to do. Some of you are harsh critics.

Had more passes in 40 minutes than what Theo averages per game. Also with high pass completion ratio of 96,2%. Oh and he's 18 years old. Hoping to see more of him and Ryo against WBA.

Had more passes in 40 minutes than what Theo averages per game. Also with high pass completion ratio of 96,2%. Oh and he's 18 years old. Hoping to see more of him and Ryo against WBA.

Pretty good stats, I agree with you that he needs more games. Ryo..I always hear about his fantastic technique and statistically he's one of the fastest players in the world, but he is so easily bumped off the ball.

Pretty good stats, I agree with you that he needs more games. Ryo..I always hear about his fantastic technique and statistically he's one of the fastest players in the world, but he is so easily bumped off the ball.

Don't really think he will make it with us. Would be glad to be proven wrong, but when you think of it he's already 2 years older than Gnabry.

Piers-Morgan.jpg

Oh how I hate the man!

Nobody likes him, but I think he might actually be being a little sardonic there rather than serious