The Arsenal Thread

How good is that Chuba Akpom? My friend went to school with him and has told me what a talent he is and whenever I look at Arsenal U21 scores he seems to be on the scoresheet. Anyone think he will make it at Arsenal?

How good is that Chuba Akpom? My friend went to school with him and has told me what a talent he is and whenever I look at Arsenal U21 scores he seems to be on the scoresheet. Anyone think he will make it at Arsenal?

Was pretty good at pre-season tour for us. Scored 3 or 4 goals if I'm right there. I think he will make it.

Always been fantastic in the youth/reserve teams but never really given a chance in the first team. Well known by alot of fans of football league fans for some reason

lol bendtner just ran into a post...this is bad but i cant stop laughing..

Always been fantastic in the youth/reserve teams but never really given a chance in the first team. Well known by alot of fans of football league fans for some reason

Chuba? Are you sure? He's only 16. You might be thinking of Benik Afobe?

At this point whatever happens only person that looked good to me is Gnarby at times. Others were meh with Ryo and Hayden being extremely dissapointing.

11 away win in a row. Took bit long, but boys got job done in the end. Next up Chelsea at home in CoC

Should be a good cup tie in a few weeks. Expect Mourinho to put out a strong side and I imagine wenger may do the same.

Should be a good cup tie in a few weeks. Expect Mourinho to put out a strong side and I imagine wenger may do the same.

Yeah both would hate to lose that match. I'd expect most of our injured players to be back by then so no need to use as many youth players as we did today.

Yeah both would hate to lose that match. I'd expect most of our injured players to be back by then so no need to use as many youth players as we did today.

Only problem is for both sides we both have some tough matches around the same time as the game Chelsea have city 3 days before and read on twitter Arsenal have man utd and Dortmund around the same time but still expect and hope to see two strong sides put out.

Only problem is for both sides we both have some tough matches around the same time as the game Chelsea have city 3 days before and read on twitter Arsenal have man utd and Dortmund around the same time but still expect and hope to see two strong sides put out.

Yeah we have you and Pool at home and Utd & Dortmund away then. Pretty tough, but I think we can manage it wit players coming back.

Pires-Ozil.jpg

Look at that sight! A gunners legend training with a soon-to-be gunners legend.

Results so far couldn't have gone better for us. Great chance for us now to take some lead.

Results so far couldn't have gone better for us. Great chance for us now to take some lead.

You've jinxed it!

Swansea are a difficult side to play against, I'd say a lot depends upon who we play in midfield, and whether Flamini or Arteta anchors the midfield. I'm expecting Gnabry right wing, Wilshere left, so I'm expecting them to be lively considering the space that tends to leave on the flank.

You've jinxed it!

Swansea are a difficult side to play against, I'd say a lot depends upon who we play in midfield, and whether Flamini or Arteta anchors the midfield. I'm expecting Gnabry right wing, Wilshere left, so I'm expecting them to be lively considering the space that tends to leave on the flank.

Yeah just though about it after posting :D

Side is same as against Stoke. Gnabry starting and Arteta on bench.