The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Yeah Arteta and Flamini are good squad options for season aswell as Diaby potentially. Need first teamer to partner Rambo. Martinez/Schneiderlin/Kondogbia have been linked and would be good.

Think most of this is probably *****, Martinez will cost a fortune, I don't know about Kondogbia (he was good on FM but **** technique, anyone who has seem him play able to fill me in?), probably Schneiderlin would keep me happy mind you. Arteta has really lost his legs this season mind you, think he needs to be given a bit more freedom to switch play quickly because he does do this very well, and his deeper role seems to stifle him in some ways.

Other than that, Draxler has said he isn't going anywhere, so our Henry replacement winger-conversion can wait.

I've given up watching, because I'm not going to lie, I'm nearly in tears now. I know if I stick it out until the end I'll be bawling. Would rather just read about it later.

... i can`t ******* take this **** anymore.
We need a new manager and 20 other players. PERIOD

Take a chill pill. 11 minutes gone only. And it's been proven that not even a 3-0 scoreline is safe in the last 20 minutes. Arsenal just need to take a deep breath and get themselves together. These things DO happen and they ARE reversable. If they're prepared to work for it

I rest my case. It's an FA Cup final. These things happen

Take a chill pill. 11 minutes gone only. And it's been proven that not even a 3-0 scoreline is safe in the last 20 minutes. Arsenal just need to take a deep breath and get themselves together. These things DO happen and they ARE reversable. If they're prepared to work for it

The thing is, we KNOW our team. We don't make comebacks. The last time we made a comeback like that was last year in the Capital One Cup vs Reading, and that was because Walcott tore them apart with his pace. We have no pace in the wide areas, so we're going to have to rely on passes from Ozil and Cazorla to get a counter going, and I have no idea how they'll get anything through Hull's 3 man central defense.

The thing is, we KNOW our team. We don't make comebacks. The last time we made a comeback like that was last year in the Capital One Cup vs Reading, and that was because Walcott tore them apart with his pace. We have no pace in the wide areas, so we're going to have to rely on passes from Ozil and Cazorla to get a counter going, and I have no idea how they'll get anything through Hull's 3 man central defense.

Arsenals problem I've seen is for some reason they've been very vulnerable to set pieces. And also maybe the season is catching up with them on top of a boiling day-the conditions are very oppressive. Conditions that would sap the energy very quickly of the worlds best player no problem

Flicking between this and barce atletico can't keep up with all the action if anyone's interested costa has pulled up with hamstring he looked devastated think he is out of the World Cup by his reaction

Who do you guys think we should bring on in the second half to make an impact? I'm going to assume Rosicky's going to make an appearance, and he has the ability to change a game.

Back