The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Strange?

Arsenal have never said no to some extra match revenue. Though with a CL qualifier soon afterwards, it hardly gives much time for pre-season nonsense. Suppose it's better than friendlies against ***** sides.

Strange?

Arsenal have never said no to some extra match revenue. Though with a CL qualifier soon afterwards, it hardly gives much time for pre-season nonsense. Suppose it's better than friendlies against ***** sides.

We didn't do one in 2010 so that's why.

Hhahahahahahaha ....

How Arsenal stars responded to mean tweets from fans
:D

[video=youtube;VP7k1QkkhZk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP7k1QkkhZk[/video]

I know I have probably left this to late but does anyone know any good places to try and get tickets for the fa cup final?

Woj has won the Golden Glove. That'll be a massive boost for him. I still hope we buy a replacement for Fabs to challenge him. And I mean challenge, not just play in cup games. Also, not someone on loan who doesn't get a single game, which I think was a teensy bit unfair, but the way Woj was playing was understandable.

Last edited:
Woj has won the Golden Glove. That'll be a massive boost for him. I still hope we buy a replacement for Fabs to challenge him. And I mean challenge, not just play in cup games. Also, not someone on loan who doesn't get a single game, which I think was a teensy bit unfair, but the way Woj was playing was understandable.

I thought he was tied with Cech with clean sheets, but Cech with less minutes?

Would be happy to raid either Norwich or Cardiff for Ruddy/Marshall

I thought he was tied with Cech with clean sheets, but Cech with less minutes?

Would be happy to raid either Norwich or Cardiff for Ruddy/Marshall

Maybe I was a bit premature. It says on his Wikipedia page he's won it, but on the Golden Glove Wikipedia page the winner for the 2013-2014 season hasn't been put up. I think he has won though, because I'm pretty sure I read he just needed to keep Norwich out to edge it.

Edit: He definitely won. They were tied on 16, but because Cech was injured, and Woj kept a clean sheet he's now on 17.

Last edited:
Maybe I was a bit premature. It says on his Wikipedia page he's won it, but on the Golden Glove Wikipedia page the winner for the 2013-2014 season hasn't been put up. I think he has won though, because I'm pretty sure I read he just needed to keep Norwich out to edge it.

Edit: He definitely won. They were tied on 16, but because Cech was injured, and Woj kept a clean sheet he's now on 17.

Woj didn't play against Norwich. It was Fabianski on goal. Cech won it.

Woj didn't play against Norwich. It was Fabianski on goal. Cech won it.
Doesn't that mean they both won it? They'd both be on 16 right? Is there a game adjustment too? :/

COYG.

I've never posted in this thread. Been playing FM/CM/etc. since 97.
My wish list for 14/15 with an FM twist would be:

- Alex McCarthy
- Eder Alvarez Balanta
- Jamaal Lascelles
- Javi Martinez
- Falcao (yep. lulz.)

Out:
- Vermaelen (his reactions in his last game and also recent Arsenal videos has been one of resignation)
- Fabianski and Sagna

Doesn't that mean they both won it? They'd both be on 16 right? Is there a game adjustment too? :/

COYG.

I've never posted in this thread. Been playing FM/CM/etc. since 97.
My wish list for 14/15 with an FM twist would be:

- Alex McCarthy
- Eder Alvarez Balanta
- Jamaal Lascelles
- Javi Martinez
- Falcao (yep. lulz.)

Out:
- Vermaelen (his reactions in his last game and also recent Arsenal videos has been one of resignation)
- Fabianski and Sagna

Yeah if even goes to player with less minutes which is Cech.

Back