The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
The last time arsenal won a trophy was an hour ago and the last time Spurs won a trophy was 6 years ago. Hahaha

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I've given up watching, because I'm not going to lie, I'm nearly in tears now. I know if I stick it out until the end I'll be bawling. Would rather just read about it later.

Come on mate, winning isn't worth anything without the risk of losing. Gotta believe in the team.

Heavy night ahead, but a couple of quick remarks.

- No clue how we got zero pens out of that game.
- Ozil walking into the dressing room to get some space, wasn't a good sign. Maybe he was knackered, or didn't want to be subbed. Either way , thought Ozil was good on the night, but frustrated with the movement around him.
- Sanogo and Giroud both looked awful, really need a quick forward who can play on the wing.
- Podolski is massively frustrating. Can be a game changer but too often is inconsistent.

Great to win for the first time in many years, Hull made it into a good game and coming back in the final should help the club out.

I think people are just trying to analyze Ozil bit too much. People are different and he's bit more private and introverted than some of our other players like Podolski.

**** I just noticed this thread isn't about FM14.

Sorry guys!

Anyway, great win by Arsenal today!

Hey guys, could anyone critique my tactic?
I can't get my striker to score. I usually have 20 shots per game but most of them go wide.
First season btw
View attachment 583146View attachment 583147

I'm sorry but Giroud doesn't have the passing or dribbling to be a DLF. If you're going to put him in a supporting role, make him a TM-support, and get him to hold the ball up to knock it to your wingers.
Also, Sagna doesn't have the crossing to be a really effective wing-back. Just something I nitpick over, sorry. xD

RAAAAAAAAAMBOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just finished watching and the whole **** time I new in my heart ramsey would score the winner! My favorite gunner!

Funny thing. When City won Prem they couldn't even manage a 100k for parade... same as Chelsea with CL. We got around 250-300 for FA cup. :)

Oh, history channel guy detected. At least I've been alive and seen most of the trophies we've won. Get lost, troll.
Wait a second, you said 'Arsenal won something' applying to their dry years, and then you said to me, when asked what did Chelsea won, and I'll quote: "Lots of things since 2005".
So you're allowed to look in the past, but I'm not? Heh, you amuse me.

Aaah, I love when they shut up and go in their corner. If you're **** at trolling, don't do it.

I'm not trolling you dummy. I'm actually SURPRISED. Literally. Nothing sarcastic about that.

You couldn't have said it in a much more sarcastic way, surprised or not you did go into an Arsenal thread and say it. It was going to provoke a response so say what you want troll <)

Back