The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
You know what's funny, I love these forums cos there aren't any ***** on it and as soon as I go to the real football section the ***** rear their ugly heads.

Equalling Man Utd for the most fa cups won by a club was a big deal for me too. It's taken a while.

When did you become a ****? You used to be one of the sane Chelsea fans...

Well, I suppose if Chelsea fans want their club's ethos to be pretty much entirely based around winning and success, then it very much works both ways. Arsenal fans could get through down years by reminding themselves of their financial stability, their wonderful stadium and facilities and their beautiful style of football. Chelsea fans, on the other hand? They ain't really got **** if their team doesn't win anything.

FFs enough with the arguing. Was bad enough on the Liverpool thread. Give it a dam rest

When did you become a ****? You used to be one of the sane Chelsea fans...

You don't judge someone on their character when things are going well, just like you don't judge a criminal on an ordinary day, anyone can be nice, it's when they're exposed to any sort of pressure you see someone for who they truly are, a sane Chelsea fan is a contradiction. :P

You don't judge someone on their character when things are going well, just like you don't judge a criminal on an ordinary day, anyone can be nice, it's when they're exposed to any sort of pressure you see someone for who they truly are, a sane Chelsea fan is a contradiction. :P
I think Chelsea fans became ******** since they won the Champions League. Now one of them just came into an Arsenal thread and provoked Arsenal fans, including me.

Yup. Seems some of them were acting nice as long as Chelsea was ahead. Only now they're showing true colors when they have to watch Liverpools back and Arsenal winning major trophy.

Funny thing is, I would have never realized just how much it hurts them, if wasn't for the constant stream of butthurt that's been going around these forums for months.

Days since Mourinho won a trophy - 630.
Days since Wenger won a trophy - 1.

Have a tasty lemon, boys.

Back