The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
About CL it will be interesting to see what teams will go to Kiev and Saint Petersburg in February... Weather can be **** cold then.

Hoping for Zenit or Wolfsburg draw for us. St Petersburg rather near for me as I live in Helsinki and Wolfsburg probably the easiest of the group winners.

I questioned Campbell a couple months ago.

He answered.

Deserves to stay with the club.

Someone should be digging all the old posts writing off Arsenal ;)

Ox needs to be eased back in carefully. Looked really rusty last wknd.
Exactly. I still want him to play a decent amount of games for us though as he has bags to potential to fill and can be very important for us in the future.

About CL it will be interesting to see what teams will go to Kiev and Saint Petersburg in February... Weather can be **** cold then.

Its not the cold you have to worry about, it's initially the ballache of a Visa and then the nightmare of Zenit fans who are rapidly challenging Basle as the nastiest set of shitbags in Europe.

Congratulations Arsenal. Honestly never saw that coming. To win in Piraeus with everything on the line is a heck of an achievement. To do it needing to win by 2 and injury hit is simply fantastic. Heck of a win to achieve. Well done.

Last edited:
Hoping for Zenit or Wolfsburg draw for us. St Petersburg rather near for me as I live in Helsinki and Wolfsburg probably the easiest of the group winners.

Just seen that. If it is to be Zenit, seriously man, keep the lowest of low profiles and just get in and out.

Had a horrendous experience in St. Petersburg (beautiful City. Horrible fans) a few years back where everyone, man, woman or child were fair game. And this was the whole trip. Not just the game. If you're Finish, you might fit in better and not stand out like an English Arsenal fan would but still be vigilant.

Zenit is right up there with Basle and Napoli as one of the most violent, and pretty darn scary, European trips in recent memory.

Just seen that. If it is to be Zenit, seriously man, keep the lowest of low profiles and just get in and out.

Had a horrendous experience in St. Petersburg (beautiful City. Horrible fans) a few years back where everyone, man, woman or child were fair game. And this was the whole trip. Not just the game. If you're Finish, you might fit in better and not stand out like an English Arsenal fan would but still be vigilant.

Zenit is right up there with Basle and Napoli as one of the most violent, and pretty darn scary, European trips in recent memory.

Yeah I know. Been there couple of times and if it werent for my some of my russian connections it wouldn't been nice trip at all. Even for average finn it's quite hostile nowdays in Russia. Better to leave the Arsenal shirt and stuff at home if we draw them. Still hoping for Wolfsburg, but it will be Barcelona... It is known.

If we score a third I think we should really consider subbing ozil.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

If we score a third I think we should really consider subbing ozil.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Yeah. Put Chambers in to sit with Flamini and move Rambo further up. Also should allow rest to Giroud. Hopefully Iwobi gets couple of minutes.

This week will be perfect if Leicester lose to the rent boys on Monday. Otherwise a pretty good week regardless for us!

This week will be perfect if Leicester lose to the rent boys on Monday. Otherwise a pretty good week regardless for us!

I'd rather see them beat Chelsea just to prolong this situation or maybe draw to get best of both worlds.

How Jose's small horses went from being small horses to champions and now ready for slaughterhouse.

Back