The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
I'd rather see them beat Chelsea just to prolong this situation or maybe draw to get best of both worlds.

How Jose's small horses went from being small horses to champions and now ready for slaughterhouse.

Now that you mention it, a draw would also be ideal and also detrimental to Chelsea so I second that!

So we actually got Barcelona. If we actually manage to get something from them I will be astonished.

I'm really excited to watch your matches against Barca. Two brilliant football teams playing football the right way, while I can imagine (as can everyone) that Barca will win, Arsenal have proved against Bayern they wont be no pushovers.

I'm really excited to watch your matches against Barca. Two brilliant football teams playing football the right way, while I can imagine (as can everyone) that Barca will win, Arsenal have proved against Bayern they wont be no pushovers.

Yeah while I was hoping for easier draw it's great match and I think we stand a chance if Coquelin and rest are fit by then.

I also relish the challenge of facing Barcelona after the 2011 catastrophe and considering we have a better squad than last time we can actually give them a better challenge too. Not expecting to win the whole tie but I at least want to see good football from both teams and for us to have a real go.

Lot of reports saying Saul Niguez from Athletico was all done just for Tiago to break his leg and as of consequence Athletico to pull out of the deal.

Real shame if true, but shows (again if true) that Wenger's ready to spend.

What the **** is happening with Welbeck? Another setback till February? Hope this doesn't turn into a Diaby situation.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Lot of reports saying Saul Niguez from Athletico was all done just for Tiago to break his leg and as of consequence Athletico to pull out of the deal.

Real shame if true, but shows (again if true) that Wenger's ready to spend.

I like Saul a lot too as a player, would have been an absolute superb acquisition.

What the **** is happening with Welbeck? Another setback till February? Hope this doesn't turn into a Diaby situation.

Really need him back for that Barca away I think.

Alexis not playing. Hopefully we will be fine without him.

Back